Given Powers

Bond

  * your thought are in pink*

"Anyway.... why don't we show Mina our given powers." Ravi said ending the akward moment. The others nodded in agreement and N stood up.

  "My given power is a little cruel I guess, but it helps when I'm in trouble." he said. His eyes swirled and changed to an icy blue. Looking over at ken he motioned for him to stand up, Ken stood up and seemed to brace himself. N cocked hes head to the side and ken stiffened. "Ken-ah I want you to do the choreography to Apink's NoNoNo." N said, his eyes flashing. Ken groaned but his body started dancing.

  " N you couldn't have done anything else?" Ken whined. Everyone laughed and cheered Ken on as he shook his hips.

   "Ahh daebak! Ok ken you can stop," N said, his eyes flashing again. Ken stopped dancing immediately and glared at N. Turning to you N bowed and flashed a smile.

  "My power is basically to control the body of any living thing ,but i can only control two people at a time." he said shrugging. " Ken-ah you go next. Feeling a wave of happiness fall over you, you turned around to look at Leo. He gave you a small smile and rubbed you arm. Smiling back you rested your head on his shoulder and grabbed his hand. Yeah it felt weird to be so lovey dovey with someone you hardly knew, but it felt so natural. You turned your head back to ken and the others and found them all looking at you and Leo with smiles plastered on their faces.

  Blushing again you gestured for Ken to continue, but kept a hold on Leo's hand. Ken pointed a finger at the water bottle that sat on the edge of the table in front of the couch and like N his eyes flash blue. A bolt of lightning shot out of his finger and hit the bottle. It exploded shooting plastic everywhere but with inhuman speed Leo dumped you on the couch positioning his body in front of you to shield you from the flying plastic. 

  "Yah!" he yelled at ken," You couldn't have shown her something less destructive?!" The others just chuckled and you touched Leo's face making him look at you. Smiling you mouthed ' I'm ok' and lightly pushed on his chest. He stood up, shooting ken a dirty look and then scooped you off the couch. Turning quickly he sat down on the couch and cradled you to his chest. He chuckled beneath you as he felt your feelings of surprise turned to embarrassment.

  Ravi stood up next and moved over near the table. His eyes flashed that same icy blue color and he slowly lifted his hand. After a few seconds you became confused, but Leo pointed down at the floor. Small beads of water were gathering into a larger ball. They gathered speed and shot up in the air coming to a rest and inch above Ravi's hand. With a smirk he shot the ball past you and into Leo's face. His hair was soak and even though the ball of water was aimed at him some of the water had soaked the back of you shirt.

  You tried to hold i the laughter building inside of you but couldn't and erupted into a laugh fit. Leo over you head was glaring daggers at Ravi and with a small flick of his finger the pillow lying on the other end of the sofa flew through the air hitting Ravi square in the face. Laughing even harder you double over on Leo's lap.

  Though he had remained silent Leo also start to laugh and soo Ravi joined in. You stood up giggling and bit and grabbed the pillow off the ground. Slapping Ravi lightly on the arm you placed the pillow back on the couch.

  "I'm going to change my shirt," you said walking away,"I'll be back in a sec." After walkin to your room and grabbing a shirt you changed quickly, plucked one of the towels out of the bathroom and headed to the living room. You sat down next to Leo and draped the towel over his head. Lightly patting his head  you tried drying his and but stopped when his hand grip your waist.

  "I can do it," he said, his voice quavering slightly. Looking down at his face you saw that his cheeks had flushed, turned a light red, and that he was avoiding your gaze. Biting you lip you sat back against the couch.

  "Hyung! how come you never blush around us?" Ravi said teasingly. The pillow began to float off the couch and with a laugh you grabbed t and pulled it back down.

  "So N has control over the body, Ken can shoot lightning, and Ravi can control water. That leaves Hongbin and Hyuk. Hongbin you go next." you said. Hongbin smiled and stood up adjusting his clothes. Walking over to the spot where Ravi had collected the water he winked then disappeared. Eyes widening you held out you hand and looked around. Feeling a tap on your shoulder you turned, but no one was there. "Hongbin?" you called out.

  "I'm here," you heard him say and suddenly the pillow was smothered by something. Hongbin materialized out of thin air and smiled at you.

  "That's so cool!!" you said. Hongbin's smile grew wider and he got to go back to his spot. Looking to Hyuk you waited expectantly. He grinned and pointed to a plant in the corner of the room. The plant was short and had a single bud on it. The small bud suddenly bloomed and like a little person the leaves waved at you. Waving back you clapped. "You guys are so amazing," you said squealing," When will i get my power?"

  "Well since you Celestial bond has been awakened by the presence of us it should come back to you soon." N said.

  "I'm sure it's going to be a good power." Leo said in his quiet voice. Smiling you stood up and stretched. You walked to the kitchen and glanced at the clock on the microwave. It was only 9:00pm but you were so tired. After a pouring a glass of water you sipped it bit it didn't wake you up. You should go to sleep a voice said. Startled you dropped the cup of water and it broke send glass everywhere. Mianhe it said It's me, Leo stay right there and don't move. Seconds later Leo walked into the kitchen and lifted you off the ground placing you on the counter.

  "How did you do that?" you asked. He smiled a bit and tapped his head.

  "It's something all bonded couples can do with their partners," he said," you try it. Think of what you going to say and push the words to me." Concentrating ou thought about something simple. Hi. He nodded and clapped. " I'll teach you more tomorrow and other things we can do. Let me get the guys to clean this up and a Band-Aid." He left the kitchen leaving you confuse and a bit dazed.

  "Band-Aid?" you said puzzled. Look at your foot Mina he said in your mind.  Looking down you saw that your foot had a cut over the top of it. How come it doesn't hurt?

  " Because i used my power to numb you leg before i left," he said entering the kitchen with Ravi. Collecting the water into a ball Ravi dropped it in the sink and swept the glass into a pile. Leo rush forward, bandaged you foot and picked you up. Taking you to your room he set you on the edge of the bed. " Your foot will hurt if i leave so I'll stay here with you tonight." At his words your heart began pounding faster and you fidgeted. " Don't worry, I won't do anything it's just I don't want you in any pain," he said after feeling you heart take off. He didn't wait for you response and walked over to you suitcase. Before you could said anything he opened it and took out a pair of your pajamas.  He handed them to you and walked to the far corner of the room facing the wall.

  Rushing you stripped and put on your pajamas as fast as you could without standing on your bandaged foot. The second you finished you sat down and sent him a thought, Done. He turned and came back to the bed, smiling a bit he scooped you up and moved back. With his powers he pulled the blankets back and set you down. The light turned off as he climbed in next to you and he pulled the cover up to cover the both of you. Sleep tight he said in you head and as if by magic you fell asleep.

 

how did you like it? sorry it took for ever to update with finals and some performances i had there was no time. srry to make you wait so long!!!