4

Pouring Affection

“Wow.” That was the only word Lime could blurt out from . Alice’s tears began rolling down her bare cheeks – she just knew it, Lime wouldn’t like it.

“Unnie..” Lime pulled Alice into a tight hug and held her in her embrace, rubbing Alice’s back in circles again. She’ll let Alice drain her shirt in tears until her beloved unnie was calmed down.

“I’m sorry, Lime. I shouldn’t tell you. I’m a total jerk,” muttered Alice between her tears and Lime heaved a deep sigh. The lime-haired released the hug in a slow place and her lips curled into another sincere smile, tilting her head to the side. “Unnie, I’m not mad at you. I’ll help you.”

“Huh?” Alice was confused again at the thought. Did Lime know about this all the time? The now brown-haired scratched her hair and shrugged her shoulders – this time, she was dumbfounded.

Lime let out a soft chuckle and sat on the bed, with Alice beside her.

“To be honest, I always observed you. You have been staring at Ara unnie and Yoonjo unnie and I could see that you are jealous- I mean, kind of heartbroken. Since I know that you need a so-called partner-in-crime, I could help you, Alice unnie. We’ll see their true feelings and maybe, the topic of every conversation. We’re like going to be like paparazzis, just in the dorm. Also, maybe, we could recruit Nara unnie and Yooyoung in this love case. Are you ready, unnie?”

Alice tapped her chin and thought into her mind, Well, this sounds like a refreshing idea. The brown-haired immediately agreed with a nod of her head.

Lime just let out a giggle and stood up, going towards the door before throwing it open.

She observed the living room and saw Nara and Yooyoung cuddling on the sofa while watching another chick-flick. She snapped her fingers, signaling for the two to come to her. Nara and Yooyoung exchanged looks and they were totally puzzled. But they just followed the rapper’s orders.

“That flick was very good, Lime and it was nearing its ! How could-”

“Shh.” Lime put a finger on Nara’s lips to stop her babblings before pulling her and Yooyoung inside the room with a mischievous grin.

Yooyoung started the conversation in the room, “Okay, Lime unnie and Alice unnie, what’s wrong? Well, Nara unnie, we can watch the flick’s encore this Sunday.”

Lime scoffed and narrowed her eyes at Alice, giving another thumbs up. “Alice unnie has an ultimate confession to make and it’s very important. After this, we need Nara unnie and Yooyoung’s help for our so-called new project.”

Nara and Yooyoung stayed quiet and nodded her heads before turning to Alice, who was taking another deep breath while thinking, Oh boy, this is even scarier than rollercoasters. But this needs to be done. It’s been a long time since I kept this secret.

“I have a crush on Ara and it’s not a lie. I’m being serious.”

 

A/N: This chapter's kinda special and it has 500 words since I'll not be updating until tomorrow. I think chapters after this should be longer, right?

P.S. I'll try to update 4 chapters a day so, I'll also count this story a present for me for finally getting away from my laziness disease!