Epilogue & A/N

Pouring Affection

"Alice?" Alice turned her head around to see the owner of the voice calling out for her and curled her lips into a sweet smile, seeing her current girlfriend; Ara, standing while wearing her white night-gown, which Alice bought for the young lady last year for her birthday. Alice could barely hear anything except for her beating heart as she was stunned by the leader's beauty. 

Ara let out a soft yet dorky laugh at her girlfriend's reaction, which rang into Alice's ears and she approached Alice, who was laying down in their bed before jumping into bed with her and tackling the latter into a warm and tight embrace. Alice could feel Ara's hot breath against her neck, making her cheeks heat up at her own thoughts.

Ara nuzzled Alice's cheek and rested her head on the latter's shoulder, turning her head to face Alice and playing with Alice's beautiful fingers. "Alice, I'd like to thank you for accepting me as a huge part of your life. Tonight was the best night of my entire life. I don't know that you fell head over heels for me. Looks like all of your flirty actions to me all the time were real, so real."

Alice let out a giggle and nuzzled Ara's cheek in return, holding her girlfriend's hand tightly and they could feel their body heat, which was enough to keep them warm for the night. "You're always welcome, Leader Yoo. I guess, you've noticed my love for you since the beginning of our career. I've always thought that you loved Yoonjo–"

Her words were interrupted when Ara started to let out her soft, dorky laugh and clap her hands as tears started b in the corner of her doe-like eyes due to too much laughter. She stopped laughing and lifted her head on Alice's shoulder, her hands cupping the latter's cheeks tightly, their lips inches away from each other's.

"Yoonjo and I are just the best of friends since pre-debut. You're different, Song Joohee. You brought me a different feeling called love and I liked it– No, I loved that feeling and you made me feel like I'm on cloud nine, whenever you started to have skinship with me. It just feels so right.."

"It's going to feel better soon, Yoo Ara. Watch." Alice flipped their positions, making her on top of Ara before crashing her lips fast against Ara's and they started to savour each other's lips, holding onto each other and making out endlessly until midnight.


"The two of you lovebirds, stop making out already!" Nara's shout from the living room could be heard from outside of her, Alice and Ara's bedroom, as she didn't like the sound of kisses and stuff and Alice responded after her and Ara's nth kiss for the night, cracking her lips into a grin,

"You and Yooyoung should do the same too! Oh, this also goes to our Tom and Jerry! We already found our other halves, you know!"

Alice and Ara stopped their making out session and let out their hard breaths before looking deeply and lovingly into each other's eyes and saying at the same time, "I love you." with their adorable giggles.


Word Count: 535 words | Posted On: 28th of May 2014, 3:55PM

A/N: Three days out of twenty-one days of my school holidays just passed; I finally accomplished one of my missions: to finish one of my stories and my first goal is this story.. Gosh, everyone, thank you, just, thank you for reading, subscribing, upvoting, commenting on and supporting this story and it's been six months since I worked on this story, from the first chapter until this short epilogue and author's note. I had a lot of feels and emotions while writing this story. I made way for my beloved three canon OTPs to shine in this little story – unless, if you want an alternative ending for Ara/Yoonjo, just comment if you want one, alright? Anyway, thank you once again, everyone, I couldn't have done this without you guys. You guys are the best readers ever, don't you know? Aha, I better sign off and celebrate my victory, woot woot! I would miss writing this story though.. Don't worry, I wouldn't stop writing and until my next Hello Venus/AraLice/AraJo/etc. fanfiction, continue supporting every single author you love and I so, we could get motivated to give you better stories and updates! I love every single one of you. Thank you! I hope everyone enjoyed reading this story and I make my beloved readers satisfied with everything I've done.

P.S. Do forgive me for grammar mistakes and spelling errors throughout this story since sometimes, I make chapters in a rush.


With this, I'd mark my second and first chaptered AraLice and AraJo [respectively] fanfic, Pouring Affection as Complete!