11

Pouring Affection

Ara went towards the gallery of her mobile phone and her lips started curving into a bright grin, her eyes eyeing the photos of her and the other girls' selcas that they caught with her and the others' phones. She really missed during their busy schedules from performances to variety shows, they would always have fun in their van, behind the stage and more hidden places, which made their bond stronger. They would mostly take selcas of them using their own phones and post them online in their social sites.

Ara saw a photo album in the name of 'Yoo Seobang & Alice in Wonderland <3' and that made the doe-eyed curious as she clicked onto the album. She shook her head in annoyance. Apparently, Alice made the album when she stole her phone on a breezy autumn morning. Alice put all of her and Ara's photos or selcas or etc. into the album, which made Ara think, Song Joohee.. you never changed.

While scrolling through the photos, Ara found a photo that literally caught her attention and she clicked onto it, bursting out a fistful of giggles. It was a photo of Alice staring at her with her usual flirty gaze and she didn't notice it, being in her own world. She heaved a satisfied sigh, laying her head on the headboard of the bed. Alice.. what's with that gaze?

Ara exited the album and went to another album, this time, which Yoonjo made with the name, 'Fellow 92' Liner, Saranghaeyo!' and she burst into another fistful of giggles. Well, Alice and Yoonjo were the same, according to Ara's point of view a.k.a. brain. So, she began scrolling through her photos and she stopped at a photo of her and Yoonjo wearing green-coloured shirts and doing adorable V-poses, which was taken during The 7th Green Ribbon Marathon Festival when they were in the van. I like Yoonjo's red-coloured nails.. She rocked them.

Ara exited the album again and she tried to keep awake, with her half-lidded eyes. She saw another photo that also caught her attention and she clicked onto it with a smile – it was her and lime-haired (now brown-haired) Lime eating ice cream during their Venus era while recording for their reality show, Birth of Venus. The leader missed their debut days but she was glad that they went to their 'matured Venus' era, which was now, the present.  Unfortunately, she took less pictures with Lime, since the rapper always went towards Yoonjo and Yooyoung, after forming the 'Maknae Line' and sharing the same room.

Ara knew she needed to rest so, she flopped down to the bed, closing her eyes slowly before drifting immediately towards her dreamland. She left her mobile phone beside her body and she could only hear something – her poinding heartbeat.

I guess, you were wondering – which photo made Ara feel that way? Well, according to Yoonjo, the falling-in-love state.


Word Count: 490 words

A/N: Gah, I'm sorry for the late update, everyone! Today, this wouldn't be a double update because darn, I just returned from school at 5 in the evening due to extra classes and I felt like a zombie.. But I hope you readers will enjoy this Ara-centric (like finally, haha!) chapter after all! And the question got you, right? Hihi. 

This is just a head's up: this fanfic will end in 20 chapters (or maybe, more) due to me wanting to finish my old fanfics this year and focus on the new ones. Also, I think I have to change the ending because.. ugh. The ending of this chapter got me too.

Also, I'm getting feels from SNSD's Mr.Mr. comeback - the queens are finally back, baby. ^-^