17

Pouring Affection

Yoonjo's legs made their way towards the kitchen, leaving the living room and she heaved a deep sigh, when her legs stepped onto the cold, marble floors of the kitchen. She wanted to re-hydrate herself with a counselling session with her mind, to discuss a very serious matter, which was important, seriously important! She went towards the corner of the kitchen, leaned her back against the wall and closed her eyes shut, knowing what to do as she talked to herself in her heart.

"Oh, my wiseful mind.. Please help me."

"What do you want, my owner?"

"I.. I fell in love. I'm dead serious."

"I observed every single thing what happened in your life, my owner. Yoo Ara's the one, isn't she?"

"Yes.. But.. I'm afraid. I feel so weak.."

"I know. I could feel you. Maybe, she likes you too? Just maybe. But it could come true."

"She-"

"Yoonjo? What on Earth are you doing? Why are you talking to yourself?"

Oh, goodness gracious, I'm so freaking stupid! Yoonjo was caught, literally caught. She accidentally sputtered her words that she was supposed to discuss with her mind out loud. Her eyes started to flutter open and she saw a familiar figure, which made a small smile curl onto her pink, plump lips. Kim Hyelim or Lime, was standing in front of her, her eyes widening, her hands on her nicely curved hips.

"U-Um.. I-I'm just r-re-hydrating m-myself.." Yoonjo stuttered in her sentence, blood rising to her cheeks, her knuckles clenched and she just wanted to hide in a dark, secluded corner or maybe, the Hall of Embarrassment, for sure.

"Okay then." Lime nodded her head and gave Yoonjo's hair a ruffle, muffling her giggles. "But you do look cute right now."

"U-Uh.. Thanks, Lime-ah.." Blood rose to her cheeks once again and Yoonjo cupped them tightly in her own hands.

"No big deal. Anyway, who's the one that you fell in love with? Who is that she? Is she one of us or.. someone you met in your choral club?" Lime bombarded Yoonjo with questions and Yoonjo felt her heart racing faster than adrenaline. She didn't know what to do – it felt like she lost control. If she told Lime it was Ara, she would be totally embarrassed and she would be shredded into pieces or maybe, she would be given a long, long lecture or more worse, Lime would tell the other members! Oh, that felt like another case of WSC (Worst Serious Cases) again!

"I-I.. That's a very long story, Lime. It's also private and confidential." Yoonjo bit on her lower lip hard, feeling afraid as shivers ran down her spine. Lime nodded her head understandingly, scrunching her nose in the process.

"I understand, Yoonjo. I really do. Thanks for telling me." Somehow, Yoonjo felt guilty. Maybe, she could tell Lime some other day, where they'll be stuck in a very dark closet or somewhere more scarier than that.

"Don't worry, Hyelim-ah. I'll tell you as fast as possible." Yoonjo clasped her hands with Lime and Lime tried hard to muffle her giggles again, swinging their hands together in sync, with a huge smile plastered on her face.

"Promise?"

"Pinky promise." Yoonjo could feel her heart beating once again, her head hanging low, facing the ground as she struggled with her thoughts once again. W-What's really happening to me? Am I..? ..Really? Oh, goodness gracious.


Word Count: 570 words

Countdown to Ending: 2 chapters

A/N: Huzzah, a double update! Maybe, I could end this fanfic either today or tomorrow. (feels happy and sad at the same time) And I'm getting a poster and a background for this fanfic. I'm (im)patiently waiting right now, haha! But do enjoy this LimeJo-centred chapter and you know what's up next: Yoo Ara and the not-so-mysterious AS member's meeting! :)

P.S. This chapter happens when Alice's in her, Ara and Nara's bedroom, to avoid confusion. ^^