Chapter 6

Because My Answer Is You

Hongbin’s P.O.V

So he remembered everyone except me. Ouch. That hurt. I got up and introduced myself to him. “Hello, I’m Hongbin and I’m your hyung.” I wonder if he remembers Sungjae. Click. The door opened and guess who’s here? Sungjae. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t hate him. I’m just…jealous? Yeah. Just jealous… I walked away absent-mindedly to avoid seeing them acting lovey dovey. I can’t stand this anymore. I’m leaving this room full of lovebirds.

Leo’s P.O.V

I was busy comforting Ken when I saw Hongbin getting up and left the room. I whispered to Ken, “Babe, is it alright if I go after Hongbin?” “For what? Isn’t he sitting- oh he left…go catch him and be safe?” I nodded and left the room quietly. I closed the door and looked around, just in time to stop Hongbin from going down the stairs. I ran and caught him by the shoulders. “Wha- Leo hyung? Aren’t you supposed to be in there comforting Ken hyung?” I narrowed my eyes at him and sighed. “I think you need more comforting than he does.”

Hongbin’s P.O.V

Touché. Oh well, I guess he’s right. I suggested for us to go to the café downstairs since it’s quieter there. Somehow, I don’t think Leo hyung is the perfect person to seek for comfort right now even though he’s a good listener… “Hyung, can you call N hyung as well?” He nodded. Well, we all know Leo hyung is a man with few words. He texted N hyung as we were walking to the café and wait for him there.

Once he arrives, we began talking about the problem of Hyuk and Sungjae. Why does he remember him and not me? Pft. It seems like N hyung knows what I‘m thinking of as he replied : “Hongbin, the reason why Sanghyuk doesn’t remember you is because he is suffering from selective memory loss.” I choked. “Wha- But why am I the only one forgotten...that’s not fair,” I sulked. N hyung spoke up. “Yah. Don’t sulk. I don’t know about the details. But I think we need a plan to help him remember you.”

 

Meanwhile in Hyuk’s room…

Ravi’s P.O.V

I can’t stand it anymore. Oh my god. I screamed in my head. They’re totally like a couple but Sungjae is not the one he loves. Hyuk-ah…of all people, why Hongbin? 

 

 

A/N : What plans are N and Leo gonna come up with? Stay tuned for the next chapter to find out! :D And I think I need a poster for this story. Don't hesitate to send me a message if you have any recommendations! Thank you for reading!