Chapter 1

Because My Answer Is You

Hongbin hyung and I have always been close after debut. I have been having a crush on him for a few years now. One day, Hongbin hyung announced that he is bringing his girlfriend to meet the members. I didn’t know how to react so I came up with the lamest excuse ever : “I’m tired. I’ll go back to my room.” I stood up and went into my room. I closed the door and looked through the window, distracted by my thoughts.

After a while, I heard someone open the door but I didn’t bother to turn and see who it was. I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist. I jolted before realising it was Ken hyung. I relaxed and leaned into his embrace, resting my head on his shoulder. “Hyuk-ah are you okay?” I responded with a hum, indicating that I’m fine. “Really? To be honest, you don’t look fine at all.” I closed my eyes and let out a long sigh. Knowing that I couldn’t hide from him, I told him about my crush on Hongbin hyung. His reply was kind of shocking though. He said he knew that I like Hongbin hyung. So my crush was that obvious huh. I felt a little better after a chat with Ken hyung. I fell asleep on his shoulders.

When I woke up, I was tucked in my bed. I stayed in bed and overheard Leo hyung and N hyung ‘s conversation outside my room. They’re talking about Hongbin hyung and I. I shifted on my bed and I heard them stop. "Hyukkie?" I opened my eyes and saw them coming in. "Dinner's ready." I looked at Leo hyung with pleading eyes, signalling to him that I didn't want to go out and face Hongbin hyung. He somehow got my message and told N hyung that I'm not feeling well. N hyung left and Leo hyung stayed into my room. He sat on my bed and my hair. "Hyuk-ah...you can't avoid him forever." I closed my eyes and nodded. 

 

 

A/N : comment please!