Chapter 4

Because My Answer Is You

“What?!” I turned around and saw Hongbin hyung. “Oh hello hyung welcome back,” I said casually. He and the other hyungs have horror written all over their faces. I smirked and decided to tease them. “Did you guys see a ghost?” He rushed forward and grabbed me harshly by my arms. “Who did you say you were dating?” I had a smug look on my face. “Like I said, I’m in a relationship with Sungjae. And how was your date with Dasom noona?” I was shocked as he released my arms and walked away. I didn’t bother to call him but why does my heart feel weird as he walked away? I shook those thoughts out of my head and went to help N hyung to set up the table for dinner.

Hongbin’s P.O.V

I released my grip on his arms and walked back to my room. The reason why I went out today was to break up with Dasom. After that incident in the alley, I realised the feelings I have for our maknae. It’s too late now isn’t it ; since he’s together with Sungjae.  A bitter chuckle left my lips and a few tears slid down my cheeks. “Hongbin?” I wiped my tears and saw Ravi coming in, sitting down next to me. “Are you okay?” I nodded. “Why wouldn’t I be?” I faked a smile. “Yah Lee Hongbin. Don’t lie to me. I can easily see through you and you at telling lies. So what’s up?” I sighed. Pfft. So much for hiding from Ravi. “I…think I like our maknae…” I looked up at him and saw his smirk.

“What’s up with the smirk?”

“I know.”

 “Huh?”

“We all know.”

“WHAT?!”

“All of the members know except for Hyuk himself. We know that he likes you too but all of us are puzzled as to why he got together with Sungjae.”

I nodded, not knowing what to say. So he likes me too? Then why is he get together with Sungjae? Han Sanghyuk you love driving me crazy don’t you?

During dinner, the couples sat together and fed each other while me and Hyuk ate quietly. For once in a long while, we both agreed on something : to eat fast and escape from the cheesiness of those hyungs that’s making us vomit. Afterwards, I returned to my shared room with the hyungs, only to find out that my belongings have been shifted to Hyuk’s room. A very delighted Ken hyung appeared behind me and told me that Ravi wanted to sleep with N hyung and since that was decided, the two couples will sleep together in one room and Hyuk and I will be in another room. He sneakily whispered “Take this as an opportunity to show him how much you love him. Hehe~” and disappeared. Ravi must have told them.

With a sigh, I went into the room, only to find out that the maknae is asleep. “Hyung…” Isn’t that kid sleeping? I walk towards his bed and a sudden realisation hit me : he was sleep talking. Ah this is interesting. I sat on the floor beside him and listened as he talked. “Hyung…don’t leave me please…don’t go…” He choked back a sob as tears streamed down his face. I his hair and wiped his tears but they kept coming. Who was this “hyung” that he’s referring to? It couldn’t be Sungjae. They’re of the same age so there’s no point in him calling him hyung…