Chapter 5

Because My Answer Is You

As he was tossing and turning in his bed, I saw some scars on his abdomen that weren’t there before. I lifted up his shirt slightly and saw more scars. I lightly trailed my fingers over his scars but pulled my hand back immediately as I saw him wince in his sleep. I tucked him in properly and went to my own bed. I can’t sleep after seeing those scars. I feel hurt. Like why is he even doing this to himself? I pretended to sleep as I heard some rustling over at the other side of the room. I opened my eyes a little and saw Hyuk getting out of his bed. I followed him outside without him noticing and hid myself behind a wall for cover. I peeked from behind the wall and noticed his puffy eyes right away. He took out a razor from a cupboard and before I could stop him, he drew a fine line near his hipbone with the razor. Blood started dripping and staining his clothes. Unable to withstand seeing him hurt anymore, I went up to him and took the razor away from him. “Do you know what you’re doing?!” I whisper-screamed. "Of course I know what I am doing..." he retaliated. "But I can't stop myself..." I hugged him tight, not knowing what to do.

Hyuk's P.O.V

I don't know what came over me. I pushed him away and ran out of the dorm. I saw a car speeding towards me. The impact was so heavy that I flew a few metres. I cannot let anyone see through my facade. No one. These are my last thoughts as I feel my legs go weak. The last thing I heard was him calling me before everything went black.

I woke up to find myself in a hospital. Everything hurts and this super white room made everything hurt a thousand times more. I closed my eyes and pulled the blanket over my head in attempt to block away the sunlight. Some unknown force tried to pull away the blanket, I pulled it harder against me but the force only got stronger. In the end, my blanket got pulled away, I opened my eyes to find six heads looking at me.

N hyung was the first person to approach me. "My poor baby. Are you okay? Are you hungry? Do you remember me?" I buried my head in the crook of his neck. "How can I not remember you? Hmm...I'm not hungry and everything hurts..." I whined. "Now stop hugging me. Ravi hyung is getting jealous!" I grinned. He slapped my and released me from the hug. I looked around the room and saw N hyung together with Ravi hyung and Leo hyung comforting Ken hyung. Pft love birds. I gagged at them and fell back to bed. Hmm this hospital bed is soft. I like it.

Wait. I sat up and saw an unfamiliar face. I looked at him in confusion. "Who are you?" I point to the boy with the pretty face. I saw everyone look at me with horror written all over their faces. "Y-you don't r-remember m-me?" the boy with pretty face ask I shook my head and I saw disappointment in his eyes. I look at the other hyungs for help but all I saw was N and Ken hyung crying and Ravi and Leo hyung comforting them. Why are they crying? And most importantly, who is this pretty boy?