Chapter 9

Because My Answer Is You

Ravi’s P.O.V

What happened though? There was no way Hyuk could faint at a café. Dasom? I patted N hyung’s shoulder and told him I’ll be leaving the room for a bit. I left the room and scanned the corridor, looking for a familiar silhouette of a bean. I walked up to him and saw him wiping his tears. “Was it Dasom?”

Hongbin’s P.O.V

“Ravi, how’d you-” I was shocked. I never would have thought that someone already figured out something. Well, knowing Ravi, I can’t hide things from him for long. I might as well as tell him the truth…

-Flashback(in 3rd Person P.O.V)-

Hyuk and Hongbin is sitting in the café with an awkward yet somehow comforting atmosphere surrounding them. They were drinking their coffees silently until a woman in disguise went up to their table and gave Hongbin a tight slap on his face. “So the reason why you chose to break up with me…was to be with him?” She chuckled bitterly as tears streamed down her face. “Dasom…I’m sorry…” Both of them turned to Hyuk as he suddenly screamed and started pulling his hair. Hongbin pushed Dasom out of the way and hugged Hyuk tightly. “Hyuk! Hyuk?! Please don’t scare hyung!” Hongbin sobbed. Thankfully, Dasom was there and she called for the ambulance.

-End of flashback(back to Bean’s P.O.V)-

 “Ah…” Tsk. Seriously Ravi? After what I’ve told you and an Ah came out of your mouth. I sighed and turned my head as I heard some footsteps coming towards us. It’s Leo hyung. “He’s awake.” I took a deep breath and walk towards his ward. It’s time to face this mess that I’ve created. Hongbin fighting!

 

A/N : Hello my dear readers(if there is any), sorry for the super short update! /le bows 90 degrees/ The next update would be the final chapter! Stay tuned to see if HyukBin will get together(or not)!