Chapter 10(Final)

Because My Answer Is You

Hongbin’s P.O.V 

By the time I arrive at Hyuk’s ward, the hyungs have cleared the room, leaving the two of us alone.  He was lying on his bed, asleep. He looked so peaceful after what happened at the café. I walked towards him and sat down on a plastic chair that was conveniently placed beside his hospital bed. I leaned my body forward and his hair. A soft groan escaped his lips and I retracted my hands, keeping them to myself. After awhile, I realised that he must be dreaming or something since he’s not opening his eyes. I intertwined our hands and looked at his hands. I must have looked like a creep, I know. But I can’t help but to realise that his fingers have gotten a lot slimmer since the last time we held hands. I took a good look at his face and realised that his facial features have gotten sharper as well. I made a mental note to myself to force feed him food if he tells me that he’s going on a diet. Hyuk-ah, I’m really sorry for everything I’ve done. Please forgive hyung. I absentmindedly bend my body forward and plant a kiss on his forehead. I felt my eyelids getting heavy, so I decided to close my eyes and rest for a bit.

Hyuk’s P.O.V

I opened my eyes and found myself in the irritating white room again. Wait. Wasn’t I supposed to be in a café with- I looked to the side of my bed and saw someone holding my hand. Hongbin hyung? I tried pulling my hand away from his iron grip but failed miserably. Throughout my attempts, his kept his eyes closed. Wow he must be really tired. I laid back down on the bed and thought about what happened for the past few months. And yes, I got my memory back. I am really disappointed and confused. I glanced at Hongbin hyung, trying to figure out what was he thinking. If he wanted to have a clean break with me, he could have very well used the chance of me losing my memory. But why didn’t he do that? He even went along with Hakyeon hyung’s plan. Why is he even doing this? Wasn’t it enough to hurt me once? I sighed and tried to pull my hand out of his death grip and miraculously, I succeeded. I went to think about other things while waiting for the other hyungs to arrive. I broke up with Sungjae a few days after I woke up from coma. I was really lucky to not lose this best friend of mine. I think he really doesn’t mind since I received news from Eunkwang hyung a few days ago that he got together with- 
“SANGHYUK-AH!”
“Hyung!” I grinned stupidly. I miss all these annoyingly loud hyungs of mine. 
“Why is Kong sleeping here?” I shrugged.
“Hyung, when can I leave this stupid white room?” 
“A few more days I guess.” I face palmed myself. I suddenly remembered that Hongbin hyung is still sleeping. How can he not wake up when Ken hyung is being so damn loud? I poked his sides and waited. No reaction. “Hongbin hyung?” I shook him and heard a soft groan. Thank God he woke up.

Hongbin’s P.O.V

I felt someone poke my sides. I decided to ignore it since I was so sleepy. After a few minutes, someone was shaking me and I heard someone calling me hyung. Wait. Only Hyuk calls me hyung. I sat up and looked around. All the hyungs are here already. And Hyuk woke up. I remembered holding his hand before falling asleep but when I woke up, I wasn’t holding onto anything. 
“Hyuk?”
“Yes hyung?”
“Can we talk?”
“Now?” I nodded.
“I’m listening.”
“Hyuk, I’m really sorry for what happened… I really love you. I really regretted getting together with her and hurting you and,” I choked back a sob, continuing.
“I love you a lot…would you…be mine again?” He brought his hands up and cupped my cheeks, wiping my tears away with his thumbs in progress. “Hyung, I love you too but I don’t think I can accept you at the moment. Can you give me some time to think about this?” I nodded slowly, feeling dejected. He wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his cheek on my shoulder. I patted his back gently and rested my chin on the crown of his head. I let out an audible sigh and I felt him tighten his grip on my waist.

A few weeks later…

No one’s P.O.V
“Let’s welcome VIXX to Shindong’s Shimshimtapa! Now, you guys are going to split yourselves into pairs according to who you’ve chosen! If the person you chose have chosen you as well, you will automatically form a couple! Let’s see…Hyuk-ssi! You have chosen Hongbin-ssi to be your partner. What’s your reason for choosing him?”
“Well, I chose him because I like him and he likes me more than anyone else.”
“Ah…since Hyuk-ssi has revealed that he has chosen Hongbin-ssi, let’s see who did Hongbin-ssi choose. Oh! Hongbin-ssi! What’s your reason for choosing this person?”
“I chose him because he likes me and I like him more than anyone else.”
“And the person Hongbin-ssi have chosen is…” Pauses for dramatic effect.
“Hyuk-ssi! Congratulations! You guys are the first couple formed!”

The End.

 

A/N : This story has finally come to an end! To all my 33 subscribers, thank you for staying with me from Chapter 1. I love you all so much! /gives you all virtual kisses/ :* <3

So I started another fic titled "The Day We Broke Up", I'm still planning the plot and the main characters will be HyukBin. Other side pairings like ChaSang(N and Hyuk) and Luck(Leo and Hyuk) might appear so...do check it out! ^^ 

Link : http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/637208/the-day-we-broke-up-vixx-hyukbin