Chapter 8

Because My Answer Is You

-A few hours later-

Someone’s P.O.V

“What?! Why is he in the hospital?”

“Hyung hyung I don’t know I- just come to Seoul Hospital now!”

“I’ll- I’ll be there in 20 minutes with the other kids. Stay strong okay!” Click.

N’s P.O.V

Just like what I said, I arrived at Seoul Hospital with the kids in 20 minutes. I found him outside the Emergency Room(ER) with his face buried in his hands. “Bin-ah? What happened?” “I don’t know hyung we were just talking when he suddenly passed out and I just sent him back here and called you…” He sniffled. Sigh…this is all my fault isn’t it? I shouldn’t have came up with this stupid plan…

-Flashback-

To: Leader N hyung :D:D:D:D

Are you sure it’s going to work? Sneaking Hyukkie out of the hospital doesn’t seem like such a great plan anymore hyung.

To: Kenjumma

Well do you have better plans? @.@

To: Leader N hyung :D:D:D:D

Shouldn’t we find out how is his condition before sneaking him out? And a few days ago, the doctor said that his blood pressure is getting a little low…

To: Kenjumma

We are going to follow them just in case anything happens then.

To: Leader N hyung :D:D:D:D

Okay then. See you later hyung! ^-^

To: Kenjumma

See you later :)

 

“Hyuk-ah?”

“Ne?”

“We are sneaking you out of the hospital.”

“Why?”

“You’ll know once we get out. Here, change into this,” I gave him a set of his clothes.

After he was done changing, we managed to get out of the hospital without anyone noticing. Talk about security in hospitals.

We met up at a café nearby and left those two(Hyuk and Hongbin) alone in the café and spied on them outside since they were taking the window seat. After awhile, everything got boring and we(N and Ken) called Leo and Ravi respectively and went on our own dates. I was having an ice-cream date with Ravi when-

Ajil-ajil fantastic~

What?! Why is he in the hospital?”

Hyung hyung I don’t know I- just come to Seoul Hospital now!”

I’ll- I’ll be there in 20 minutes with the other kids. Stay strong okay!” Click.

-End of flashback-

It wasn’t long before the doctor came out.

“Are you guys Han Sanghyuk’s family members?”

“We are his band mates, I’m the leader.”

“Alright. Don’t worry about him, he’s fine. He just needs lots of rest and no more sneaking out of the hospital okay?” I heaved a sigh of relief and nodded. Thank God nothing happened to him.

“Can we see him now?”

“Yes, of course. Just keep your volume down and let him rest till he wakes up.”

“Ne.”

We went into the room quietly and closed the door. Hongbin broke down in tears. “I shouldn’t have agreed to this plan…” He choked back a sob and sniffled. “I need a breather. I’ll be back later.” He stood up and left the room.

Hongbin’s P.O.V

I closed the door and walked to the end of the corridor where a window was located. Hyuk-ah…hyung is sorry… I felt tears building up. No I can’t cry. I furiously wiped them with the back of my hands before they could fall.

 

 

A/N : okay this is all I've got! sorry for the crappy update ;_; I've been busy learning VIXX's Voodoo Doll....the next update will be better! And Merry Christmas to all the subbies and readers! ^^