19

My little flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day went on with Hanmi not attending classes in the university.She had waited patiently for the others to go out to the university,pretending that she had went earlier there.When the coast was clear,she went to the garden house,limping while holding the oilment she had gotten yesterday.

Sighing in relief as soon as she sat on the garden swing,she brought both her legs up and began to rub some oilment on her right ankle,though not putting any pressure on it.

‘You didn’t have class today?’

Hanmi looked up and almost lost grasp on the oilment. Chanyeol furrowed his eyebrows. ‘The others said you had left early,’he said while nearing Hanmi.His eyes widened as he saw the purplish blue bruise on her ankle. ‘What happened?’he sat beside her and examined her ankle.

‘I fell when I was saving a cat from a tree,’Hanmi silently revealed the truth.

‘So you sprained your ankle?’Chanyeol made a wild guess.

Reluctantly,Hanmi nodded.With that,Chanyeol held out his hand.

‘What?’Hanmi tilted her head.

‘Oilment,’he took it without waiting for her answer.Gently,he rubbed the oilment oh Hanmi’s sprained ankle and began to massage it.

‘Ah!’Hanmi whimpered,biting her lips while her hand unconsciously grabbed Chanyeol’s shoulder,her nails almost dug into his skin.Chanyeol flinched at the sudden pain but endured it,knowing that Hanmi was suffering more.

‘Why don’t you go to the hospital?’Chanyeol asked.

Hanmi shook her head. ‘If any imo knows about this,they thought I’m going to kill myself again,’she paused for a while to wince at her pain, ‘like they thought when I almost broke my arm because of saving a cat from a tree.’

‘And now,you sprained your ankle because you saved a cat,again,’Chanyeol chuckled softly,continuing massaging her ankle.

No one uttered a word for awhile for one,Hanmi was occupied with the thoughts of the pain on her ankle and two,Chanyeol was busy massaging Hanmi’s ankle in the most gentle way he could mustered.

‘I think this would do,’he ended the massage with a pat on Hanmi’s ankle, ‘Heal fast,alright?’

He handed the oilment back to Hanmi before standing up,heading to the back of the garden house.Hanmi stared into space,thinking of nothing.A few minutes later,Chanyeol came back with two cups of tea.

‘I hope you like lotus green tea,’Chanyeol handed her a cup,to which she took it.

‘I’ve never tasted it before,’Hanmi blinked at the tea and took a sip of it. ‘Oh,it’s nice,’she murmured and took another sip.

‘It’s nice,isn’t it?’he sat beside her. ‘How are you doing now?’ he suddenly asked,attempting to start a conversation.

‘Fine?’it was more of a question than a statement.

Chanyeol chuckled softly. ‘I mean,how do you like it here?’

‘It’s okay,I guess,’Hanmi shrugged,taking another sip of the tea.

‘I heard what happened yesterday.Sehun left you and Kai and Tao had made your sink tap burst of water,’he looked down to his tea. ‘I’m sorry.’

‘There’s no need to be sorry for.You’re not the one who did it,’Hanmi sent him a smile.

‘I’ll fix it later,’he promised.

‘You can fix that?’Hanmi said in surprised.

‘Surprised?’Chanyeol grinned. ‘If a guy can’t fix a sink,then he’s not deserve to be one.’

‘True,’Hanmi agreed. She glanced over at Chanyeol. ‘Can I ask you something?’

Chanyeol nodded. ‘Go ahead.’

‘Do you know…Song Ga Yoon that well?’she asked.

Hanmi felt Chanyeol stiffened before he relaxed again. ‘It’s okay if you don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter