Again

My little flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘Yah Hanmi!Ppali!’Sehun shouted from the front door.

‘I thought you were the one who didn’t want to do this job,’Baekhyun,who was monitoring Sehun’s every move, crossed his arms.

‘Wipe that grin off,hyung,’he rolled his eyes,straightening his back after he had put on his shoes. ‘YAH HANMI-OUCH!’Sehun rubbed the back of his head that was being hit.

‘Who taught you to be rude?’Kris lifted both his eyebrows.

‘Aish,’he sighed loudly when he saw Hanmi walked in a queer way towards him. ‘Oh look,here’s the slow snail,’he snarled.

Hanmi glanced around. ‘Who?You?Right,of course you’re the slow snail,’she laughed at her own joke.

Sehun scowled and pumped a fist at her. ‘You’re lucky you’re a girl or I already beat you to death,’he glared at her.

‘Ooh,I’m scared,’Hanmi muttered as she walked past him.Sehun let out a disbelief sigh as he followed Hanmi out. ‘I hate you,’he blurted.

‘I hate you more,’Hanmi replied casually.

Hours past and now they were in the bus,on the way to their home.Both of them had been on not speaking term with each other since they’re more comfortable that way.Sehun was sitting while listening to the songs on his phone.Hanmi,on the other was wincing at the pain she had on her ankle due to the pressure she was putting as she was standing in the bus.The last seat was already taken by Sehun.

When Hanmi got off from the bus,she felt her legs all wobbly and weak.Knowing nothing about her pain,Sehun had walked further away from her.

‘Yah Hanmi,ppali!’Sehun groaned loudly,his eyes were still focused on the road in front of him.

Hanmi stopped walking for a while and bent down to her knees.She peeked over at her sprained ankle.Not good,she thought.If this continues,I’ll get better late.

Sehun turned around when he heard no response.He tilted his head in curiosity as he tried to follow Hanmi’s gaze.Subconsciously,he stepped closer towards Hanmi and flinched when he saw Hanmi’s bruised ankle.

‘You’re hurt?’he questioned the obvious.Hanmi,however,didn’t answer and continued to walk.

‘Hey,I’m asking,’Sehun grabbed her shoulder before she could walk away.

‘I’m perfectly fine,’she answered coldly,shrugging his hand off.

Sehun put his hands up in defense. ‘I was just asking.’

Hanmi ignored and began to limp away from him.It was no use for her to pretend that she wasn’t hurt when he already saw it.

A pang of guilt hit Sehun’s chest as he watched Hanmi from behind for he had forced Hanmi to walk in hurry ever since they were from the coffee shop.He quickly followed after her and walked by her side.

‘Why are you in rush?Walk slowly,’Sehun muttered under his breath but Hanmi could still caught his words.

‘You’re the one who wanted to get home fast,’Hanmi grumbled.

‘You injured your leg,’Sehun pointed out.

Hanmi looked at him in amusement, ‘Are you worried about me?’

Sehun flustered. ‘A-Ani.It’s just,’he his lips nervously, ‘Ah..It’s just…It’s just that if the other hyungs know that you had injured your leg,they wouldn’t let you go to work!And I have to go there to suffer alone!So your ankle must heal faster!’he made up an excuse.

‘If you say so,’Hanmi slowered her limping pace.

‘So,what happened to your leg?’Sehun asked suddenly,breaking the awkward silence between them.

‘I sprained my ankle,’Hanmi answered.

‘When did you sprain it?How?’Sehun attacked her with questions while looking at her ankle.

‘Yesterday.I fell from a tree

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter