Plan 2

My little flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
DOUBLE UPDATE!!!GO BACK ONE CHAPTER IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE CHAPTER BEFORE!

The next day dinner turned into a serious meeting.

‘I already sent the video to the headquarters. Things will be getting easier after this,’Luhan said.

‘I still can’t believe you’re some agent-,’

‘I’m not an agent.I supply evidences and resources,’Luhan cut Xiumin off.

‘Whatever.It’s still the same,’Xiumin waved dismissively.

‘Suho hyung,tomorrow will be the meeting,right?’ Luhan asked to confirm.

‘Yeah.10 to 12,’Suho said.

‘Okay.Let me confirm it again.Chanyeol,are you sure his important documents are inside the vault behind the picture frame in his office?’Luhan looked at him.

‘Very sure,’Chanyeol answered. ‘That’s what Ga Yoon said when I drugged her during our “date”.’

‘You still feel bad about it,aren’t you?’Baekhyun snickered.

‘Well yeah,I just drugged people,’Chanyeol said in a “duh” tone.

‘That drug is very powerful then,’Chen mused. ‘When I stole it from the lab, I thought it was just a sleeping drug. Turns out it makes the person think unconsciously while they’re still conscious.’

‘Like alcohol,’Kris shrugged.

Chen shook his head. ‘It’s more than alcohol. I’ve checked the ingredients just now, and the mixture of the ingredients can cause internal bleeding if it is taken more than 5.’

‘What have I done?’Chanyeol groaned softly.

‘Don’t you mind.Losing that kind of human such as Song Ga Yoon only benefits the world,’Chen said assuringly before he continued. ‘That drug causes you to become unaware of the surroundings because the ingredients attack the brain for a while. So no matter how much you want to keep the secret, you won’t be able to because you couldn’t your mind.’

‘Remind me how did you get your hands on that drug?’Kai asked in wonder.

‘I pretended to be an intern in the research field at Song Goong Yoon’s hospital. I’ve always felt that there was just something going on in one of the research rooms whenever I was there before. And since I have that fake doctor name tag which Lay had kindly did, I managed to enter the room and stole it the moment my eyes lay on it. Then I quickly fled off because someone’s coming,’Chen explained.

‘Now back to the point,’Suho said sternly. ‘Remember the plan; I will have a meeting with Song Goong Yoon in his office. And Baekhyun will pretend to be a technician. He will cut off the air con supply in the room so both of us will go out because it’s hot in there. Sehun, you will be acting as someone that will go there to interview for work.Do anything to distract the secretary.Seduce her or whatever,you’re  good in that.’

Sehun elbowed Hanmi’s arm when Hanmi nodded strongly.

‘Kai,you will enter silently,’Suho said. ‘See?Simple.’

‘And that is all Luhan hyung’s idea,’Sehun said proudly.

‘Why do I have to enter?’Kai whined.

‘Shut up.You’re not doing anything anyway,’ D.O. knocked the back of his head.

‘You’re not doing anything too,’Kai immediately raised his hands in defence when D.O. was about to hit him again.

‘I will do something…in the future,’D.O. added silently.

‘That’s enough,’Kris ordered. ‘Now,sleep early.You have to wake up early tomorrow.’

‘Gosh,you sound too much like mom,’Kai chided.

‘Who feeds him candy?His mouth is hyperactive right now,’D.O. huffed in annoyance.

Kai feigned hurt. ‘Dude,you’re over reacting.Are you having the time of the month?’he then,laughed to his own joke all by himself.

‘Are you sure you’re going to send him to take those files?’Tao pointed disgustingly at Kai.

‘I’m having second thoughts about that too,’Suho sighed.

‘I think,he’ll be fine by tomorrow,’Lay kindly said before he focused on his iPad again. His eyes suddenly widened. ‘Luhan hyung!He opened it!’

‘Open what?’Luhan rushed to his side.

‘The vault!’Lay exclaimed excitedly. Luhan pointed to the vault. ‘Zoom in.What’s the code number?’

Lay stood up. ‘It’s easier to do it on the computer.’

Together with Luhan,they ran to Lay’s room.The iPad that Lay was holding was actually connected to the computer. So the computer was always on and it transmitted the images of the surveillance camera to the iPad.

The boys and Hanmi reached to the room seconds later.

Lay quickly zoomed in the camera. ‘2641,’Lay blurted,reading the code on the vault.

‘2641,’Luhan turned around and looked at Kai, ‘Remember that.2641.’

‘2641,’Kai repeated.His hyperactive self-gone the moment he reached the room.

The next day,they assembled in the living room. Xiumin was at the center holding onto an architecture plan.

‘How do you get your hands on the building’s plan?’Hanmi asked,astonished.

‘I’m part of the team that design the building’s company,’Xiumin simply answered.

‘You must be awesome then,’Hanmi stated in awe.

‘Not really.Now that I thin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter