Plan 1

My little flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

‘Now tell us.All of them.Spill all of them.’

Hanmi swallowed on her own saliva. It was the first time she had seen Suho been this serious with her. Luhan and she were just about to knock the door when the door suddenly opened with a worried D.O. greeting them.

The three of them went to the kitchen where everyone was waiting around the dining table anxiously. Suho had ordered to sit at the seat that was magically placed in the center.

Hanmi drew out a long breathe before she started. ‘What do you want to know?’

‘Have you been hiding the fact that you’re Song Goong Yoon’s daughter all of these times?’Suho was the first to ask.

Hanmi twisted her lips. ‘Yes and no.’

‘Explain.’

Hanmi played with her fingers. ‘I…I already knew it before.But somehow…all of them were erased from my memories. I don’t remember any of it. Until the day Baekhyun oppa brought me to the club.’

Baekhyun perked up at the sudden mention of his name and place.

‘You brought her to where?!’Suho half-shouted in anger.He then sighed. ‘We’ll talk about this later.Continue,please.’

‘Song Ga Yoon and her friends took me to a room with a force and,’she bit her lips,her eyes on her lap.

‘And?’Kris urged.

‘And she was almost ,’Baekhyun helped to finish it.

‘MWO?!’this time Suho jumped off the chair as the others stared at him,horrified. ‘Where the hell did you go?!’

Sehun squeaked. ‘I-It was partly my fault too,’he admitted. ‘Baekhyun hyung told me to watch after her but I didn’t,’he his dry lips.

‘YOU-!’Suho heaved a deep breath before he pointed at the solemn Baekhyun and Sehun. ‘We’l talk about this later.For now,’he sat down. ‘Hanmi,continue.’

‘After that, I remembered I had almost been before,but thank God my parents saved me before I had been. Later, every night, I kept having dreams. And the fragments of memories that I had thrown away came back. I remembered everything that I had thrown away on the day I was almost if not my parents saved me.’

Hanmi furrowed her eyebrows as she recalled her memories again.The boys looked at her as they listened intently. ‘I overheard everything.On that day,when I was 14 or 15,Song Goong Yoon made a surprise “visit” to my house. My parents quickly hid me in the cabinet near the living room. I heard what they were talking about. It was about me. He said he was looking for me and he’s going to take me back to Korea.’

‘My parents won’t allow him so he took out a gun and pointed it to my dad. I was being emotional at that time so I ran out from my hiding place and told him I would follow him as long as he doesn’t hurt my father.’

Hanmi heaved a deep breathe. ‘Turned out he’s going to kill me to clear off my existence so he would have a clean record. He brought me to somewhere I don’t know since he blindfolded me. He left me alone in the building with several guys. That’s where I almost got,’ Hanmi breathed shakened, ‘.’

‘Thank God my parents followed behind his car and reached there in time.They called the police too. But before the police could catch them, the guys left hurriedly.’

Hanmi hung her head low as she dawned in the silence in the kitchen. The boys looked in sympathy when Tao suddenly punched his own fists together.

‘That bastard!Who dare do that to my baby cousin?!’

Hanmi looked up in surprise. gaped as she stared at Tao’s fury face. She suddenly chuckled,making the boys startled by her odd behavior.

‘If you asked me,I won’t remember-‘

 

‘Stop running away,little girl,’Zico cooed.

 

‘Stop running away,little girl.’

 

‘It’s him,’Hanmi faintly whispered.

‘Him who?’Chen who sat near her asked.

Hanmi looked up quickly to Luhan. ‘Him.The blonde hair leader at the abandoned building you went to spy on.That’s him!He’s the one who-,’Hanmi lowered her eyes. ‘Who did that.’

‘Who?’Kris asked as he looked at Luhan.

Luhan solemnly frowned. ‘That’s Zico.The leader.He’s Song Goong Yon’s man and his most trusted person.He’s the leader for his gang.’

‘We have to do something to stop Song Goong Yoon,’Suho said.

‘Are you crazy?We’re going to get killed before we can even catch him!’Kai exclaimed pessimistically.

‘Suho’s right,’Luhan voiced out. ‘If we don’t do something,our whole family will be under his command. We won’t be free as we are right now.’

‘What can he do to us?I mean,it’s not like we’re a part of his family,’Sehun,who had been quiet asked.

‘He can,’Chanyeol answered,his arms crossed, ‘He’s starting it with me. I investigated about this before,why our suppliers won’t supply and all that,and Song Goong Yoon definitely is involved.If it wasn’t my grandmother who told Ga Yoon to marry me,Song Goong Yoon,he would leave me to no choice but to marry her so he could get his hands on our family business.’

Tao scoffed. ‘Unbelievable.So with that, if we do something against his favor,our whole family would get it?’

Chanyeol nodded. ‘He will crush down our business. Not only that,he will leave our family in shame and scars.He will make us regret ever going against him that we would rather die than living pointlessly.He’ll crush our lives.’

‘ing bastard,’Suho could care less to scold Kai at that time.

‘There has to be a way,right?’Xiumin asked worriedly.

It was a frightening question.Everyone was deep in thought,frown evident on their faces.

‘Of course.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter