Caught

My little flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hanmi held onto the document tightly as she walked towards the headquarter, the place that Luhan brought her the other day. Kris was beside her, looking around the unfamiliar neighbourhood. Her hand reached to her bare neck.

 

‘Wear this,’Hanmi held out the necklace he gave her before after the meeting between the cousins over.

‘I don’t want to,’he replied simply and crossed his arms.

Hanmi lifted an eyebrow before she snatched his hand and placed the necklace on his palm. ‘It’s so that you will be protected from danger,and a good luck to you.’

‘It’s also a sign of your admiration towards me right?’Luhan asked teasingly, though his face remained expressionless.

Hanmi became flustered. ‘N-No,it’s not!...Okay,it is,’ she admitted defeat after a disbelief look from Luhan.

He stared at the necklace for a while then at Hanmi. ‘Well,even if I don’t want to wear it, you must continue pestering about wearing it.’

Hanmi beamed. ‘Yup!’

Luhan sighed. ‘Very well then,’he clasped the necklace around his neck. ‘Happy?’

‘Very.’

Hanmi chewed on her lips. Luhan, please be safe.

 

 

‘It seems you’re the one who did it,first son of the Oh family.’

Luhan froze.

 

‘There’s someone else there!Luhan got caught!’Lay yelled loudly. Since it was already night, everyone else was in their own room with their doors opened except Sehun, who was with Lay.

Lay’s scream caught the attention of the others and his roommates.

‘WHAT?!’they quickly ran to his room.

‘Yah Lay hyung!Why is the screen still dark?!’Sehun shouted angrily.

‘I don’t know!Someone blocked me!I have to buy a more advanced technology which I couldn’t afford yet!’Lay exclaimed as he typed furiously on the computer.

‘So how did you know he’s caught?’Chanyeol asked calmly, yet there was a hint of fear in his voice.

‘I attached a microphone on his coat,’Lay explained hastily.

‘Shut up everyone!’Suho hollered suddenly. The boys kept quiet immediately.

‘Shut up and listen,’he meant the conversation between Luhan and the person who caught him.

 

Luhan sighed before he turned around and tilted his head as he saw several people in the room.

‘Mr.Song Goong Yoon,’Luhan nodded his head as if to approve his existence in the room.

 

SONG GOONG YOON?!

Sehun shook his head in disbelief with his eyes shut. His body was trembling in fear.

The other boys held onto each other to avoid themselves from breaking down.

 

‘What are you doing in my office?’Goong Yoon smiled viciously.

Luhan held up the document. ‘I think you already know,seeing you’re here.’

Goong Yoon smiled amusingly. ‘You have no fear young man. Go grab him,’he ordered the other boys who were with him that Luhan recognized as Zico and his gang, Block B.

‘Oh!Boss!This boy has something on him!’a guy with short ponytail blonde hair took the microphone off Luhan’s coat as another two boys held Luhan’s arms. It was quite an easy job for them since Luhan made no efforst at all to fight against them.

'Ouch,that hurts,'Luhan glared at the shortest member of the gang as he pulle Luhan forward with a force.

Song Goong Yoon walked towards them and snatched the microphone from the male’s hand. He smirked at Luhan and threw it on the ground. With a victorious smirk, he crushed the microphone with a stomp of his foot.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter