Allure

My little flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The usually silent and empty office became full as ten boys came later that night. Suho thought it was a good idea to come to the headquarters that Luhan worked for. So he asked Hanmi for the address and all of them went there.

‘How did Luhan hyung get caught?His plan never fails,’Tao mumbled thoughtfully. They were all in the meeting room, each face looking solemn. Mr.Kyung sat at the head of the table. His hands clasped together, as he rested his chin on them.

‘Unless…he knows he would get caught,’Baekhyun tilted his head in wonder, glancing around the table.

‘No way,’Xiumin shook his head in disbelief.

Baekhyun rubbed his chin. ‘Because I’m the brain,I’m going to do it.We don’t really have many things to do now. The last thing to do now is….we have to catch Song Goong Yoon in action.’

Hanmi’s eyes widened. ‘That’s-,’

‘Luhan’s words before he went there,’Baekhyun smiled softly. ‘He knows.’

‘But how?’Hanmi asked desperately.          

Baekhyun shook his head. ‘We’ll ask Luhan when he gets back.’

‘What if we’re too late?’Kai bit his mouth when he realized he had just asked the most feared question.

‘Luhan hyung will survive.He’ll come home,’ Sehun said confidently,though inside, his stomach was churning over.

‘Do we have any plan?We need one to get him back!’D.O. looked around the table frantically.

‘Eotteohke..we need Luhan,’Kai mumbled.

‘But he’s not here. We need to think by ourselves,’ Suho tightened his fists, ‘We need to believe in ourselves.’

‘Yeah,’Kris agreed. ‘Now Chen?’

Chen startled. ‘What about me?’

‘Any plans?’Kris asked.

Everyone looked at Chen with hope. Not used to this kind of stares that are full of expectations, Chen ducked his head.

‘Um..I’m thinking..if we are able to put the pills that I’ve stolen into Song Goong Yoon’s drink,that would be awesome.’

‘How are we going to do it?’Lay, who had been quiet since the beginning,asked.

‘We catch him in action,’Baekhyun simple answered.

‘And how are we going to do that?’Chanyeol crossed his arms as he leaned against the chair.

Baekhyun grinned. ‘By using his weakness.’

‘Please,just straight to the point,’Mr.Kyung sighed.

Baekhyun leaned forward,his right arm supporting his chin. ‘I heard, Song Goong Yoon always spends his time at his hotel lounge after his work time to “kill some time”.’

‘Kill some time?’Mr.Kyung lifted an eyebrow.

Chanyeol sighed softly. ‘I think I know where this is going.’

‘Song Goong Yoon’s greatest weakness is always women.Always. The ier you are, the easier for you to catch his attention,’Baekhyun chimed.

‘So,it means,we have to use a woman as a bait?’Sehun guessed.

‘Yes.So,Mr.Kyung,any agents or workers with the gender of female?’Baekhyun tilted his head.

Mr.Kyung twisted his lips. ‘Since this is an undercover project,there’s not that many workers. And,there’s only one female.But,she’s not really….attractive.’

‘Well who can we use then?!You?!’Kai pointed to Baekhyun.

Baekhyun scoffed. ‘I’ll be an attractive woman but sorry,he’ll know in a second I’m a guy.’

Someone then deliberately coughed. The cough caught the others attention that everyone looked up at the person.

‘You forgotten that I am one,’Hanmi spoke quietly.

Baekhyun shook his head, ‘H-Hanmi,you don’t have to do this. We can just find a con-,’

‘No.I’ll do it.I want to do it.I want to catch my blood-related father red-handed,’Hanmi said with determination.

Baekhyun stared into Hanmi’s eyes. At last, he broke the eye contact and nodded. ‘It’s been decided then,Sehun,Tao?’

‘Hmm?’Tao answered.

‘What?’Sehun said.

‘You know what to do.’

The three of them exchanged knowing glances before they turned their heads towards Hanmi,smirking.

Hanmi suddenly felt self-conscious.

 

 

‘DAMNIT!JUST SAY IT YOU ING TY BASTARD!’P.O punched Luhan’s face hard.

Luhan coughed out blood. He smiled with his eyes shut. ‘I have nothing to tell you.’

‘YOU-,’

‘P.O,’Zico lazily called out.

P.O whirled around. Zico yawned, ‘That’s enough. We’ve wasted all night getting nothing out of him.’

‘Why can’t we just kill him?!’U-Kwon sighed frustratingly.

‘Because boss still wants him alive,’Jaehyun answered.

‘That’s bull. We can just kill him!The end!’U-Kwon clicked on the gun and pointed at Luhan’s head,glaring at him.

Another clicking sound was heard. ‘Do that and I’ll make sure you’re next.’

U-Kwon gulped before he slowly put down his gun. He eyed Zico from the corner of his eyes. ‘Alright alright!I’m just kidding okay?!’

Zico hummed and proceeded to lie on a couch at the corner of the room. ‘Remember who the leader is.’

U-Kwon hung his head low. ‘Yes.’

Luhan tried to lift both his eyebrows but failed miserably because his body was too weak due to the beatings he received yesterday for keeping his mouth shut.

He winced at the pain on his stomach and right leg. He couldn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter