Chapter 9

I'll try my hardest to make you love me

Krystal POV

When Kai was being so mean to me, Suho oppa actually started the plan to make Kai jealous by comforting me and hugging me.

And I think it worked? He was literally shooting glares at Suho oppa. Haha. If looks could kill, Suho oppa would have dropped dead on the floor by now.

OR...Maybe Kai though that I was just flirting again . Sigh... Anyway, Kai suddenly said,

 

"Yah, Hyung, why are you hugging and comforting her?" YESSS!!! HE IS JEALOUS!!

 

"...don't waste your time hugging such an ugly useless person?" Hahhhh...and I thought that he was actually jealous. Guess I would never be the person

he loves.

"Come on Kai oppa, let's just go home." I sighed dejectedly.

"Awwww, Jungieeeee...you're going home so early?" That brought the house into total chaos because apparently, the rest of the guys heard it.

 

"WHAT?! WHY?!"

 

"Did Suho hyung do something?"

 

 

"NOONAAA!!" Wait...Noona?

 

"Ummmm...I didn't know that someone here was younger thatn me. Kai oppa told me that except for Suho oppa and Kris-ssi, everyone was the

same age."

 

"But...I want a noona..." Tao (I think) looked like he was on the verge of tears.

"Arasso. You can call me noona. " I couldn't help it. He was too adorable.

 

"Yayyy! Kris hyung! I have a noona! See?" He boasted to Kris.

I stifled a laugh.

 

"Anyway, thank you for today but Kai oppa and I need to go. Bye !"

 

"Bye!!!" The 11 guys chorused.

 

 

 

 

" Yah! Go walk home by yourself. I don't want a in my car. " Kai harshly said.

 

"Huh? But oppa ,I don't know the wayyy!! " i protested but Kai didn't care. He drove off like nobody's business.

Shoot.

 

I had absolutely no idea where to go. I felt like crying. Theres was no bus stop nearby. Oh could this get anymore worse?

*Pit Pat Pit Pat Pit Pat*

Oh well, apparently, it can.

 

I didn't have an umbrella. I din't know the way home . Tears started strolling down my face. Not because of

this sticky situation, but because of the fact that Kai will forever hate and I will forever love him. Seriously, could my life get any worse. I just hope that

some crazy drunken due doesn't go near me.

*Sigh*

Krystal-ah, you need to start walking if you want to find your way home.

 

So there I was,walking around randomly while taking a free and unwanted shower. I must have walked around for hours, because my legs were aching so

badly and my sneakers were drenched. MY BABIESS!! And...wearing shorts today was a bad idea either cos I am freezing. Anyway, after hours of

walking,I finally saw it. I ran towards the door,unlocked it and ran inside. Woah...talk about temperature difference. It's toasty in here.

By the way,is Kai asleep? Right after I mentally said that, he suddenly appeared from the kitchen.

 

"Oh, you're back." HMph. Is that all he can say to me? But I love him so much so I easily forgave him about everything.

 

"Anyeong oppa. It's already past midnight. You should be asleep."

 

"I couldn't sleep. I was hungry."

 

I immediately replied. "Oppa, I will make something for you to eat. Wait here."

 

 

 

 

Kai POV

 

Call  me a jerk for leaving her there but hey,I hated that freedom stealer. But while she was gone for about 3 hours, there was this strange feeling that

I was experiencing. I couldn't sleep even if I tried. So I kept walking about in the house, to be honest, I even looked eagerly at the door to see if she was there

but she wasn't. Finally, after walking 10 km in the house, she finally appeared. I was in the kitcken at that time so when I heard the door opening, I was

so relieved.

 

 

So anyway, after talking for a bit, she suddenly told me that she would make me food because I was hungry, I lied though, I guess I was worried that she

might get hurt so i couldn't sleep. It got even worse when it rained.

I couldn't help but stare at her in shock. First, she greets me cheerfully, next, she wants to cook for me even though she was dripping wet. She was

humming while cooking. This girl. She doesn't even care if she's still drenched.

 

"Oppa! Here. Kimchi pancakes with some ramen. Mianhe. It's not up to your standards but eat it so you won't starve. kay?"

 

"Yah. Why do you care som much about whether or not I starve and not about whether or not your hair is dry?

 

"Oppaaaa~~! Are you worried that I might get sick?Awww." Tch. She thinks I love her. I'm just touched that's all. I wasn't about to let her know that though.

 

"tch. I'm worried that I might slip on the wet floor." I smirked, thinking that she would be all depressed.

 

"Omo! You're right! We can't have slipping and injuring yourself." With that, she went off to take a bath, sneezing continuously.

 

 

 

 

 

I don't know why, but that sentence that she said made me smile...

 

 

 

 

 

Anyway, we found out that although there are 2 bedrooms, 1 bedroom is locked. Aishhh. Omma and Appa must have done this.

So being the gentleman that I was, I made her sleep on the couch. *Evil laugh*

 

But tonight,I could hear her coughing and sniffing. I knew I couldn't sleep if I didn't do this so I grabbed a thick blanket and put it over her frail body.

Immediately, she snuggled into it. Unknowingly, I smiled again.

 

 

 

--The next day--

 

 

I woke up but I didn't hear anything or smell any food so I went downstairs and saw that Krystal was shivering and sweat was pouring down her forehead.

My forehead creased as I touched her forehead,only to draw back my hand immediately. She was BURNING.

I felt really guilty. I left her in the rain for 3 HOURS. Now she's sick. I know what you guys are thinking. "Omo! Kai is finally showing signs of love!"

NO. N-O NO. I hate Krystal. I'm just feeling guilty.

 

Suddenly, Krystal opened her eyes and saw me. Her eyes widened and she croaked out,

 

"Ah mianhe oppa, I was sleepy. You must be hungry. I need to cook for you so you won't be hungry." My eyes widened in shock as she tried to stand up to

go to the kitchen,only to end up sitting back down and clutching her head.

 

"Yah!! You're sick and you still want to cook. Aniya. Its my fault that you are sick so I will cook. BUT I STILL DON'T LOVE YOU OKAY?"

 

 

 

 

 

Krystal POV

 I guess I got sick because when I woke up, my head was pounding and I saw a blurry image of Kai. KAI!! I haven't cooked yet. He must be starving.

I tried to stand up but I fell back down and he scolded me for being silly. He said he will cook! EEEEKKKK! But...he still doesn't love me. Still ,it's a

progress.

 

I lied back down and realised that I had two blankets. I smiled. Kai must have put it for me.

 

I think I fell asleep because Kai woke me up, saying that he made porridge. He wnet back into the kitchen, expecting me to follow him. I stood up and

staggered for awhile before limping to the kitchen. I didn't reach my destination though. My vision was a bit blurry and I bumped onto a shelf.Ouch.

 

"Owiieeee." Here's me, sprawled on the floor while rubbing my head in pain.

 

"What happened?" Kai ran out of the kitchen.

 

"I fell oppa. Hehe." I giggled. At least he's talking to me even though he doesn't love me right?

 

"Aish. This will be the first and last time I will touch your or hold you without the presence of my parents." With that, he helped me up and slung my arm

across his shoulder to support me while we walk to the kitchen.

 

I looked up at him. He looked so cute cos he was frowning. I don't know why but he just it. I couldn't help it. I tiptoed and kissed his cheek.

 

He turned his head and glared at me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yikes...was I in trouble?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OKieeeeeeeee...another chapter right before school starts in a day. Sigh...anyway,hope you guys enjoy thi and don't forget to comment and subscribe!!