Despair and Fighting.

Dangan Ronpa : The K-pop Idols version


"He... e-exploded.." Daehyun was also shocked.
"Did the stuffed bear- die?" Minki, the tiny girl asked quietly, no one bearly heared her.
But then, a familiar voice.
"I'm not a stuffed bear! i'm Monobear!". the bear jumped out of nowhere. "Ta-da!"
We all just stood there, 
startled.
"S-screw you!!" Daehyun screamed with anger.
"I'll let you off with just a warning this time, but next time when I will find someone breaking the rules or ignoring what I said, 

I'll activate my brilliant corporal punishment function like I just did right now. And now I'm ending the opening ceremony.
I hope you all will enjoy your affluent and depressing high school life!"
He waved his hands slowly, and then just disappeared.

"So the only way to get out of this place is to kill someone from us?" Myungji asked, not expecting any answer.
"That's just foolish.." Taehyung could barely speak, he was just startled.
"Th-this is a joke, right..?" Minki stuttered slowly, I saw she was so scared of what Monobear said.
"The problem isn't if it's a joke or not, the problem is if anyone here is stupid enough to take it seriously."
Hongbin didn't look worried at all, just stood there with a poker face and folded hands.

And this was the beginning of our high school life. Not as I expected at all.
It's not filled with hope, it filled with despair!

"Can you do it, Hyoyeon-ah?" Yuna asked hyeyeon quietly, just before she hit the big, gray metal plate that was on the window.
"Yes." she nodded. Hyoyeon breathed and her fist was ready to hit the cold metal.
Like a fire ball, her hand flew through the air and punched the metal.
But, nothing happened except for a cold breeze of wind.
"That's impossible."
That meant, there's no chance for us to escape. Many people named Hyoyeon "one of the strongest girls on earth".
She was a professional wrestler, and won lots of competitions. I wondered, if she's so strong, why couldn't the brake the metal?

We all got a little pocket-sized PC, a student handbook with a touch screen and information about all the students.
I opened the information page about me.
Do Kyungsoo. 15 years old. Super High School Level Good Luck.
160 cm, 50 kg, a Hope's Peak Academy student.

How did they get all of this this information?
"Damn, That's just awesome!" Minho nearly screamed as he looked at his own handbook.

Yuna, the Super High School Level Swimmer, ran down the stairs to get her own handbook, she wasn't there when we got them.
She informed us all, "Not good!"
"Same here," Kevin said too while her was searching for something under the microphone that stood on the platform.
"Let's not lose hope! I'm sure there's a clue that would get us out of here soon!"
"Yeah, moping about it isn't going to change the situation."
"That's right."
"Oh well, let's go search around the school."
"I'll go by myself, thank you." Hongbin continued being a loner.
"Huh? Why?"
"Because there is a chance that someone here might already plan to kill someone."
"But that's..."
Hongbin walked slowly toward the entrance, "Not true? Well, you should think again."
"Hold it right there!" Daehyun called while running in front of him, trying to stop him from going,
"You're not going anywhere with being that selfish!"
"Get. Out. Of my way."
"Wait right there!" I also went towards them, "What's fighting each other is going to achieve?"
"Uh.. such admirable world. You trying to give my a lecture?"
"A-ah...That's now what I--"
"Get this!!" and I don't remember any thing from then, everything turned black.

I woke up in a pretty odd room. I was lying on a white bed.
In the wall in front of me there was a clock and a chest of drawers. The walls were painted red, and the floor was purplish-blue.
"Where am I..?" I looked around me, and then, I spotted sulli, that was sitting on my left.
"Wha--!! Sulli-ssi!"
"Thank goodness, you're awake."
"Ah, Sulli-ssi, where are we?"
"In your room."
"Huh?" I looked around me again.
"We all have a room, mine is right next to yours, on the right. I got Hyoyeon to carry you here."
"Where's everyone right now?"
"They split up looking for clues. I was worried abour you, so I stayed with you here.." she slightly blushed, and so did I.
"Sulli-ssi.. Thanks."

Choi Sulli. A Super High School Level Idol.
I can't believe she remembered me.