Stuffed Bear.

Dangan Ronpa : The K-pop Idols version


The voice coughed, and continued with his speech.
"Hello to all the freshmen. Lets let the opening ceremony begin!"

"See! This is how the Hope's Peak Academy opens a new term!" one of the tall guys said.
"No, that's not." the black, weird girl commented him, like setting a fact.
I wondered what she meant. 
We all stood there, not saying a word, waiting in silence that something would happen.
I shivered a bit, i actually felt like someone of us did something wrong.
But then, one of the most unexpected things happaned.

A balck and white colored bear jumped out of the table that was standing on the platform.
half of it white, like a cute regular teddy bear. But the other half...
The other half was completely black.
His other eye was peculiar, even evil, colored all in red and had a shape of a lightning.
His teeth were sharp, maybe they could murder someone.
Another deafing sound was heard.
"A stuffed toy?"

A second of silence.
"I'm not a stuffed toy!" the bear yelled loudly, "I'm Monobear! The principal of the school."
We were all terrified. "I'm pleased to meet you." no one of the 15 boys and girls said a word.
Then, one of the boys started screaming, "Ahhh!! The stuffed toy can talk!"
but the bear just said, sounding really calmed, "I'm not a stuffed toy, I'm monobear."
"Principal?" I asked curiosly.
"Now that we've made some progress, let the show begin.
Stand and bow!" he gave us orders, "Good morning to you all."
Only one of us bowed and replied good morning, the one who said I can't be late.
Sulli told me his name was Kim Taehyung. she told me the names of most of them.
"Shh, don't listen to him.." said the shaking girl, who was named by Kang Hyeyeon.

"As you were already told, you guys are the young students who carry the hope of the world on your shoulders,
and in order to protect and care for your wonderful symbols of hope,
I have decided to let you all live together within the confines of this school." The stuffed toy made his speech.
"Say what-"
"Wait, wh-"
"What's the meaning of this?" a girl, known by her famous name Son Gain asked.
The bear answered her question by saying, "As how long you'll be living together... there is no time limit!" 
"Basically, you will all enjoy the rest of yur lives here!"