The Killing Game Begins.

Dangan Ronpa : The K-pop Idols version


"What's the meaning of this?" a girl, known by her famous name Son Gain asked.
The bear answered her question by saying, "As how long you'll be living together... there is no time limit!" 
"Basically, you will all enjoy the rest of yur lives here!"

"What the heck?!" the boy named Kevin Woo started to get afraid.
"The rest of our lifes.... here?" said the little girl, Choi Minki.
"Don't worry, we have a huge budget, so you won't be inconvenienced in any way." the bear tried to build hope.
"Wait a second!" Sulli interrupted him, "This is not the issue here."
"Like, you've got to be kidding us all." Gain commented.

"So the steel plates on the windows and doors in the hallways and classrooms are to keep us all locked up here?" I wondered, asking him.
"That's right." he responded, "You can run and screan as long as you want, but actually nobody is going to save you!"
"So if what you are saying is true, the it'd be quite a problem." The white-skinned girl, Kim Myungji. She sounded unworried at all.

"Ahem," the bear softly coughed, "Whoever wants to leave the school will have to play by a certain rule."
And we all waited to hear it. 
"I don't really care how you will do it, but only the student who have killed someone will be allowed to leave."
Still, we didn't react.
"That's all. Pretty simple, no? You can use a blunt weapon, stab, beat them to death, skewer them, burn them, crush them, or even shoot them! A situation full of despair, where the hopes of this world attempt to kill each other... Wow, It gets me so hot!"
"Are you serious?!"
"He's lying!!"
"Why do we have to kill each other?"
"She's right! Stop spouting this bullcrap and let us go back home!"
"BULLCRAP?!" the stuffed bear got insulted by Cho Kyuhyun's comment. "What did you mean, bullcrap? Listen up- From here on, the academy is your home. Your society. Your world. You can do anything you want, so I said you can feel free to go wild!"
"Kill each other?!" Jung Daehyun got mad, "This practical joke is going to far, bro!" His hair was styled in a weird way.
"I already said it's not a joke. And what about you hairstyle? Isn't it a joke?"
"Aehh-- What was you saying, you piece of ?! I don't care if you are a radio controlled stuffed teddy bear, I'll smash your little face."
"Ahh!! No violence is allowed toward the principal!"
Suddenly, monobear's one red eye started flashing and doing noises.
"What is that sound..?"
We all stared, but then-
"That's bad! Just throw him away!" Kim Ahyoung, the dark clothed girl nearly shouted.
"Huh?"
"Just do it!!!" 
Daehyun started spinning Monobear around and around, and the beeps from his eyes became more frequent.
"Throw him!" she seriously shouted this time.
He throw hin into the air, and he just floated.
And then-
BAAAAAAAAAM! he exploded. We all starts choking from the smoke.
"What was that?" I said, like not knowing what was going on.
"He... e-exploded.." Daehyun was also shocked.
"Did the stuffed bear- die?" Minki, the tiny girl asked quietly, no one bearly heared her.
But then, a familiar voice.
"I'm not a stuffed bear! i'm Monobear!"


"Reality slips far away,
Fiction comes alive, we start to play,
Hope is no more, behind a closed door
As we drift away from where we were before."