Cellphone

Lost Time

Chapter 19:

JiYong's POV:
A long awkward silence came out after we hugged, do something JiYong!
"Oh yeah," Dara looked at me, "it's your birthday is in wednesday, right?"
She smiled and said, "Yeah," 
"Are you really going to tell him? I mean, are you ready?" I asked with second thought.
"Yeah, it's about time that I tell him, don't you think?" she let a small laugh.

"Oh yeah, tomorrow is sunday, do you want to go to Inki with us?" I tried to cheer her up by coming up with Inki,
"Inki? What is that?" I almost fell off my chair when she asked that, "Eh? oh, it's where some top idols gathers and
promote their songs and such," I told her.

"Ohh, are you sure it's okay though?" 
"Yeah!" I smiled. "It's already late, you should go to sleep, they're gonna be here anytime soon, too."
She nodded and went to her room.

When she was already inside, I took my phone out and some information about hematologist and their phone numbers.
I looked and calls them but I still didn't find who treats Dara, and finally at last, I found him..

Hematologist - Hello? This is Doct--
JiYong - Annyeonghaseyo, is this Dong SanDara's doctor?
Hematologist - Ah, yee.
JiYong - about her leukemia...
Hematologist - Eh? Who is this by the way?
JiYong - Her.. boyfriend..
Hematologist - Ahh, yee. about her surgery she still wouldn't take it. Is there anyway for her to consider this?
We already found a donor for her but she still insist. Can you convice her?
JiYong - I will! I will.. she have to live.. she can't leave her Oppa, her friends, and .. me..
Hematologist - thank you very much, please call me again if anything.

I was there standing still, don't know what's going on... What can I do?

The next day -

Dara's POV:

I woke up dreaming about what happened yesterday. How many times did we hugged already? I giggled as I thought of it and hugged my pillow tight, I habitly took the brush from my lamp table and began brushing my hair, as I brush it my hair just keeps coming along with my brush. I stared at it but I'm not surprised at all since this has been happening since 2 weeks ago. After I took a bath, I tied my hair into a bun and put a triangular handkerchief over my head. That way, they won't notice anything.


"oh, I have to cook breakfast." I thought out loud.


I went outside the room and I smelled something really delicious, I tilted my head and begun running towards the kitchen, I saw Oppa , and JiYong Oppa cooking..
"Uhmm," I interrupted and both of them looked at me, "It's still 6 am... aren't you guys supposed to be resting?"
"This gu--" JiYong Oppa headlock Oppa before he could say anything, and he showed my his lopsided smile.

"Just eat, no need to say thanks," he said as if he's the one who cooked it, while Oppa looked at him with his funny expression.
"Then, I'll eat...?" then, JiYong Oppa offered the plate full of burnt eggs, I think he's the one who cooked it. I just nodded,
"t-thanks?" then Oppa started laughing, "HAHAH! You guys are so cute," he then tapped JiYong Oppa's shoulder and we both
looked at him dumb-founded and he headed to his room to go back to his sleep.
"Oppa, I don't wanna offend you by saying this but..." I paused a bit 
"did you cook this?" showing his burnt eggs on his face and then he pouted and showed his back to me.
Then he showed his half faced with his puppy-eyes look, I was shocked, who knew that this guys was like this? ohmy.gif
"he-he-he," then I took a bite of the burnt eggs, >_< 4l0rvk.png it's toooooooo saaaaaalllttttyyy! I got choked, but this guy
over here thought I was just kiddding, he didn't even bothered giving me a glass 
water, I'm gonna get killed before I could even
tell my Oppa the whole truth! So, I ran to the refrigerator and get some water, I cough after that,
"You! are you trying to kill ME ?!!" I said after gulping some water, "Huh? Not really but.. Whoa, so it's totally given that
everyone doesn't want to die.." When he said that, I thought I got his point, he started walking towards everyone's room
waking them up, and I was there sitting on the floor, getting the feeling of dying, having a second thought once again.
I stood up and all the members coming in one by one..

JiYong's POV:

I didn't mean to be so harsh, but I want her to think that there's a people who still cares for her. Can't she be atleast be greedy when it comes to her life? That burnt eggs, I tried my best doing that but it turned that way, but since it was helpful I guess that's fine with me too, I sighed.
And that thing in her hair.. Is her hair? No, no, can't be..

"oh guys, Dara's coming with us in Inki, it's fine with you, right?" I asked my fellow members.
"I guess it's fine," TOP said, and the other just nodded.
I gave her a staff id so she can freely go in and out the building and then we left.
1 hour later-
Dara said she's going to the bathroom, and it's been 43 mins since she left, so why is she still not here?
Did she got lost?
 I frozed, panicking, so I stood up, "I'm gonna look for Dara,"
Now I'm regretting that I said that cellphones are useless, I sighed, I didn't even asked for her number.
I ran, and ran, and ran, looked right to left and all, but still didn't see her.. just then.


Dara's POV :

Hmm, I can't find my way back? 4l0rvk.png 
I was walking without any guide or anything in me, I was looking down and I accidently bump onto someone,
I apologized without looking at him, when I lifted my head, he asked me, "Are you okay?"
It was dazzling that I couldn't even answer properly, when I came back to reality,
Angel? Prince Charming? in a white horse?I thought, he stood there looking at me worriedly,
"oh, I'm okay, sorry," I paused, "how about y--?" 
then a voice called "Nickhun!" a bunch of boys heading towards us, I thought I did something bad, I was panicking.
Suddenly, a familiar voice said my name, "Dara?"
I looked for the guy that called me name, and I saw him..