^__^

Lost Time

Chapter 13 :

Wednesday - SoHee's self-planned date, Dara is awake(?)


JiYong's POV :

11:59AM : at Dara's room.

I fell asleep.....

I looked around and the room looked really familiar, 

My room? And then I turned side to side and saw Dara sleeping on 'my' bed... 
Or maybe not. I sighed, "Why aren't you waking up yet?" I stretched up,
and saw that broken necklace that I put in the table,
I took a looked again, and this, I should ask you about this, Dara ----- Or is it Sandara?
I headed to the bathroom to take a shower, after that I went straightly to the living room,
I guess they already went to their schedules.


1:34PM:

I walked by the kitchen and
I saw foods that that was in the table, since I was hungry, I ate some before going in Dara's room again,
"They must've made this for me, knowing that I'm gonna be left alone," I thought out loud and bit a piece.
I saw a note besides it saying :


Hyung, we talked about something regarding about Dara's situation and our fans.
I don't think it's our fans did this, I mean, if they did, 
there should be rumors about it by now.

-DaeSung.


Now that you mentioned it, that's true. I'm glad that they didn't did it.
I smiled.

I headed back to Dara's room and sat down to the chair that has a picture frame of her and her friends.
"Ehh, Dara-yah, you must be really happy that you have a friends like them, don't you?" I talked to her,
that was when...

"Yeah," I heard a voice.
I turned around and saw Dara smiling at me, "Dar-a."
She tried to sat up, I immediately stood up and helped her sit, I sat down besides her and hugged her tight.
"You idiot, don't make us worry like this," I scolded her and hugged her tighter. "I'm glad you're awake.
Look, it's already 3 o'clock."



Dara's POV :

I blinked my eyes when he suddenly hugged me, he was the first person that I saw when I woke up,
was he with me all this time? I smiled.

His hugged was warm that I found myself hugging him back slowly, I smiled for no reason.
I just want him to hug me for a while, I don't know the reason, but he made my heart skipped a beat for seconds.

Then I felted something vibrating, and JiYong suddenly let go, "I'm sorry," he blushed.
I smiled, "Thank you, for taking care of me."
JiYong took his phone out of his pocket to looked at who's calling, he looked at me worriedly, and picked it up anyway, and suddenly avoiding me eyes.



JiYong's POV : 

Dara's awake, I thought,
then suddenly my phone rang, causing me to be embarrassed, I let go of her, and took the cellphone
out of my pocket to looked at who's calling....... I looked at her, took the phone up and avoided her eyes.

It's SoHee, what does she want?
I picked it up.

JiYong: Hello?
SoHee : Oppa,
JiYong: Yeah, do you need something?


______________________________________________________________________

SoHee's POV :

Today's is our *first date(?)! I've been waiting for this day to come, I'm so excited.

I especially woke up early today, so I could be prepare for what I'm gonna wear, I want to look pretty in front of him
I took a shower, after that I went straight to my room and opened my closet, throw all of my clothes out.
"Which one should I wear?"
A clothes in right and left hand, this or this? WHICH ONE?!

I finally decided which one to wear. SoHee's
I grabbed my hat and bag then left the room.


Oh, it's already 12:30, I texted him yesterday saying to meet me in COEX Mall at 1PM. I'm so excited.
"Ohh, you going now? Hmm, looking cute," YooBin teased.
"HE-HE, yeah, I'm going now," I stuck my tongue out.
They waved goodbye and I waved back.

I drove off to the mall, and waited for him to come.
I thought he would be waiting for me, I guess not.

I sat there and waited and waited for him,
It's already 2, why isn't he coming? Did he forgot? Should I call him?
I shooked my head and waited for him a little bit longer and it's finally 3.
"UGHH !" I outraged, "WHERE THE HELL IS HE?!" I shouted and everyone looked at me.
I frozed and then bowed at the strangers.

I opened my bag and looked for my phone, and dialed Oppa's number.


Ringg~ Ring~ Ringggggg ~ Riingggggg ~ Ringg---

JiYong: Hello?
SoHee : Oppa,
JiYong: Yeah, do you need something?

wh-whaaaaaaaaat?! I waited for you in here for like more than 2 hours and d-do I NEED SOMETHING?
KWON JIYONG?! WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO DO THIS TO ME? 
I breathe out and in then calmed down.

SoHee : Oppa, did you forget about today's shopping with me?
JiYong: OH, miahne, I forgot, really sorry.
SoHee : OPPA! Come here already.
JiYong: Sorry, SoHee, I can't go, something came up.
SoHee : Ehh?
JiYong: Yeah, it was sudden, I'm really sorry. I need to go now. I promise, I'll make it up. Annyeong.

And he hanged up. AND I'm here, dumbfounded, disappointed, 2 hours. I cried.
Since he's not coming, I've decided to go home, dejected.
I kinda felt rejected..., through the phone....


JiYong's POV :

I hanged up the phone, Dang, I totally forgot about SoHee.
I turned around then walked towards Dara and asked,
"Do you want to eat?"

"You'll cook for me?"

I nervously nodded since in reality I can't cook but I tried anyways.
She was trying to get up but I guess, her legs was weak, she didn't even move an inch when she was asleep.
I offered her my hand.

"Need a hand?" I smiled.

She slowly reached for my hand and held it tight.
I guess it's okay this way, since she doesn't mind holding my hand like this. I smiled.
We headed to the kitchen, had her sit in the chair, and I started to look for the stuffs I needed.

Dara's POV :

I was startled when he offered his hand to me, asking if I need a hand.
I unconsciously and slowly reached for it, and he helped me stand up.

My heart skipped a beat thrice today, firstly, when he suddenly hugged me, second, when he said he'll cook for me, I know that he can't cook but he's willing try it for me, and third, when he offered his hand to me.
I don't know why but at least for today, make my heart skip a beat a little bit more, JiYong.
When I reached his hand, I feel like I've lost my balance since I slept for too long, I tried to walk,
since JiYong's here, helping me to find my balance, we headed to the kitchen, JiYong pulled a chair out and let me sit with it. Then, he carefully let go of me and started to looked for stuffs that he'll need for his cooking.

I smiled while staring at him, I find him cute when he looked confused and doesn't know what to do.
And I remembered when he said that he'll cook for me, I let a small laughed out,
He turned around, "What? Why are you laughing?"
I told him teasingly, "You know, you need a help."
"No, I don't need a help,"
"Yeah, you do," I kept teasing him, "I'll just say what to do and you'll do it,"
He looked at me, "f-fine."

I burst out laughing like there's no tomorrow, looked at him, he's embarrassed.

"Shut up, this is my first time cooking and it's for you," he blushed.

I suddenly stopped laughing and put my hand in my chest, cause once again, he made my heart skipped a beat.

JiYong Oppa...

My thoughts was interrupted by JiYong.

"By the way, I need to ask you about a lot of things," he said seriously.

______________________________________________________

@kathypufi: :> OHhh, will he? :D:D:D

@YGfamily4life116: Yeep, they didn't really have much interaction. At all. 

@Tabomxxmim: Thank youuu :D Soon, TopBom will have so much interaction >:))

 

Guys, I'll be out of town this week to next week, so I'll update 2 chapters later on before I go:D

 

Please leave a comment and subsbcribe! :3