Youu.

Lost Time

Chapter 17:


Bom's POV :

No way, my eyes widened when I saw the guy.
"You," As I point my index finger to his eyes.
"Shh, be quiet," he grabbed my arm and we ran.
"S-stop, I need to breathe," as I hardly breath.
"Y-you're T.O.P," I said.
"Are you okay?" He asked with his smexy voice. "Sorry, I had to dragged you out here."
I was still breathing in and out.
"If you didn't bump into me, I wouldn't have to dragged you out."
"S-sorry," I tried. "I didn't know you were T.O.P, you look like a criminal."
I looked at his disguised, and I started laughing out of nowhere.

TOP's POV : 

What the hell? Is my disguised really look stupid? I thought as I looked at her laughing.
and she finally stop.
"You done?" as I crossed my arms together. "Ohh~ haha, yeah, I'm done laughing."
"By the way, why are you here?" she asked. "Well, I'm about to go home, I just bought this cause I was kind
of thirsty." I scratched my head.
"Sorry, I thought you were a criminal, I mean, you overdid your disguise," she said.
I looked at the reflection of myself in glass that's in the opposite side of me.
"Really? I thought it was pretty cool," I told her..
"What? Maybe black does suits you but aren't you scared that they might mistook you for a criminal?"
"Well, as long as they don't recognize me, I'm fine with it,"
she shrugged, "I see,"
"Where do you live? I'll walk you home," I offered her my gentleness.
"Ehh? Ohh~ just a 2 blocks away from here,"
"I see, wanna start walking?" 
"Sure,"

We walked and there was an awkward silence then she started a interesting conversation to break the silence.

"Do you want to know something?" She said
"What do you mean?" And we started the conversation

"Well, you see, TaeYang and CL..." she stopped, probably having a second thought if she want to say it or something.
And TaeYang and CL ?
"W-what about them?" I curiously asked.
She did the 'come closer' gesture, I leaned closer.
"Lend me your ears," she said.
And whispered something.

For real? My eyes widened when I heard it.

"What do you think of my idea?" she asked.
I laughed.
"Why are you laughing?"
"Because, ever since Dara came, my life got more interesting. Sure, I'll help you," I said.
"REALLY? That's good, I thought you'd refuse," she nervously said.
"Why'd you think so?" 
"Because.. You know .. you ARE an IDOL afterall, but after talking to you,
you act like a normal people just like everybody, but aren't you scared that this might start a scandal?"
She smiled at me and I told her, "Nope, I'm not afraid, it's rather exciting."
"I see, you do act like a normal person," she said and I nodded.

"Ohh! We're here!" she said happily.
"Why are you so happy?" I asked.
"Because I forgot my healthy foods, I need to take them,"
".... Weird," 
"Well, that's who I am," she said proudly.
I raised my one eyebrow from what she said.

"Okay...?"
She smiled, "Anyway, thank you for walking me home, goodnight, careful,"
As she ran up to her hostel.
"She looked like a bunny," I shrugged. Heh.

Finally, after reaching our hostel, I started running up cause I really wanted to see the 'sleeping together' scene.
I slowly opened the door, and took a look at them silently, I tip toed as I walked.
PUAHAHAHA, seriously, so damn interesting! I ran to the room and quickly took my camera and 'click' silently.
This is my hobby, easy, easy.
'Click'
;click
;click
;click.


Nice shots.


-------------------------------------------------

Someone's POV :

Dara-ah, CL Unnie, Bommie Unnie, & MinJi-ah.
I'm going back ! I'm going to see you soon ~



-------------------------------------------------
The next day : 


Dara's POV :

I suddenly woke up as I remembered something because of my dream.
It was the accident.... I... feel like crying again..
"What the heck," a voice said.
Opps, "Mianhe, did I woke you up?" I said.
Then realizing that he was on my shoulder sleeping, he suddenly stood up,
"I-it's okay," he stuttered.

"Oh yeah?" a deep voice popped out of nowhere.
My eyes widened as soon as I saw T.O.P-ssi and Oppa, I jumped out from where I am sitting and said,
"U-UUh..... Uhmm, y-you see, t-this is..." I couldn't expressed myself.
"Jeez, what do you mean 'oh yeah'?" JiYong said, I looked at him with confused look.
"This is nothing, I just used her shoulder to rest, I was too lazy to go get a pillow, that's all, it meant no--thing," he said.
it meant nothing, I hated when he said that, I felt like a knife just stabbed my heart indirectly. I'm so mad but why am I feeling this way?
It really meant nothi-ng at all, we just fell asleep.. togeth... togeth... togeth.. WHY CAN'T YOU SAY IT?

"What? I didn't say anything? Why so serious," T.O.P said.
"When did you came back?" he changed the topic.
"Why are you changing the topic?" Oppa interrupted
"Well, there's really noth--," I cutted his words.
"I'm going to the bathroom, and cook for you guys afterwards," as I ran to bathroom with my head down.

I ran with my head down, and my tears starting to fall down, what? What is this? Why are you.. you.. you crying?
I wiped my tears away, when reaching the bathroom, Oh my god, I looked horrible.. I slapped my face and washed my face.
I washed and washed my tears away but it just wont go away. WHY THE HELL ARE YOU CRYING! STOP IT ! I covered my face with my hands and
let my fingers run through my hair to the back of my head, I sat down in the corner and thought, What the hell is happening?


-------------------------------------------------

JiYong's POV :

I hesitated when I was about to say that when Dara and I sleeping in the couch together meant nothing at all.
I didn't want to say it, but in order to hide it, I tried hard to say it, but what I'm questioning right now is
Why did I felt that way? I mean, sleeping together really meant no..thing.. at all.
I shooked my head to clear all the thoughts away, I headed to the bathroom and tried to open it but it was locked.
"oh! Sorry," I said. I forgot that Dara is in the bathroom.
Then she opened the door with her head down and ignored me.
"Hey," I grabbed her arm, "Are you .. okay?"
"Huh? What do you mean? And can you please let go of my arm?" She said.
What the hell?
"Why so cold? Fine here," I let go of her.
And she walked down not even looking back, while here I am dumbfounded, don't even know what's going on at all.
"Weirdo," I said and went inside the bathroom.


--------------------------------------------------



DaeSung's POV : 

As soon as the Family Outing ended, I hurriedly went to my car and said goodbye to the staffs,
"Sorry ! I have to hurry -- I need to go home, annyeong!" I waved goodbye,
Finally after 2 hours of waiting in the car, I'm finally home,
I ran as quickly as possible to get to our hostel, so I can see Hyung and Dara sleeping together in the couch
but I was so disappointed, I was too late, I even lowered the sound of the door so they can't hear me,
but I saw Dara there standing right in front of me, "What are you doing?" she said.
"D-dara, Hi," I said, I laughed fakely, "ha-ha-ha, you're awake."
"Yeah, Welcome home, DaeSung-ssi," she said with a bright smile, I sighed with relief.
"I'm home," I smiled and patted her head.

--------------------------------------------------

SeungRi's POV :

I got back to our hostel and 

"WHERE ARE THEY?!" I shouted.
"Who?" a girl voiced said.
"Dara and Hy--," I gasped, "D-dara ~ you're awake."
"Yeeeah, welcome home," as she welcomed me home, "I'm h-home."
"But who are you looking for? Me and ..?" as she pointed to my hyungs.
I could see TaeYang's hyung murderous stare. GEE !
"I-i'm going to my room first," I tried to escaped....
"Come back, to celebrate Dara's awakening," TaeYang hyung said.
BUT FAILED. I went to the room and changed,
I wanted to see Dara and Hyung together ! I'm late, late, late !
Damnit.


---------------------------------------------------

Dara's POV :

"Eh?" I turned around, "Uh, you don't have to celebrate just because I woke up,"
"What do you mean? We're not just gonna celebrate because of your awakening but also one more thing," T.O.P teased.
He looked at JiYong, while I'm confused. I tilted my head,"Huh..."
"Then, I'll go cook something," I said. "Ohh, no, no.. TaeYang will cook for you," T.O.P said as he tapped his shoulder.
"And you sit down," While DaeSung forced me to sit.
"Uhm, what's going on? He-He-He," I ended with awkward laughed.
"Nothing, I'm telling you," SeungRi popped out of nowhere,
"Oh yeah, I must be older than you, right? Call me Oppa," SeungRi added.
"Eh, ani, I'm older than you, you're December, right?" I asked.
They looked confused, "that's true but you look a lot younger than SeungRi," DaeSung teased
"YAH! What's that supposed to mean?" SeungRi fakely snapped, "Dara, you know I'm older than you but but,
you don't have to say that I'm a lot older than you," as he smiled big.
"Ani, I'm older than you," I seriously said, "And exactly by a month," I said.
"Then, you're November?" JiYong asked, "and at 12 to be exact," he added.
They all looked at me, and I put a crooked smile in front of them, "You.. You have the same birthday as TaeYang's 
sister's birthday then," JiYong said. I looked at him, I grinned and took a drink a glass of water,
"That's cool, same birthday, almost the same name, what a coincidence," he smirked.
That A**h*l* - I felt like an arrow just pierced through me from the back, the birthday, the name, and the coincidence. I felt betrayed, I'll get you later JiYong ! Grrrrrr ! As I gulped another water and put a fake smile.
Since you wanna play, "Yeah, it's a coincidence, that's cool, isn't it? I didn't know that TaeYang-ssi have a sister."
DAMN, I forgot, NOOO ! I made this complicated, how am I supposed to say it to him now? I looked at Oppa's reaction, and he doesn't seem to mind. What am I gonna do, JiYong, this is all your fault, I looked at him with a nasty glare.

-------------------------------------------------------

JiYong's POV : 

She gave me that nasty glare and I sticked my tongue out on her..
I didn't betray her, I'm positive but I'm sure she's thinking that way..
I was only giving TaeYang a hint but she made it more complicated.
What does she mean she didn't know that he have a sister, damn right.
She stood up from her sit and suddenly grabbed me,
"Uhm, can I talk to you for seconds, JIYONG-SSI?" she desperately smiled and took me away.
"Yeah, sure, sure, you can talk to him," T.O.P hyung said.
What the hell? Gee.

We went to the roof top and.
She let go of me, "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!"
"what ? I didn't do anything, I was just giving TaeYang a hints but you ruined it," I said.
"I guess we don't have the 'mutual understanding,' since you don't get me, but I totally know what you're thinking,"
"What?" she asked. "You're thinking that I betrayed you," she gasped.
"If that ever happens, you can always do anything to me, even if it's to take my whole life," I said,
"Don't worry, I'll help you, you don't have to worry about me leaking your secrets out," I added.
She looked at me with her sad face, she tried to put a smile in her face.
"Sorry, sooner or later, he'll find out. You should worry about how you'll say it to him," she put her head down
and looked at the ground.

--------------------------------------------------------

Dara's POV :

I put my head down, that's true, I've decided to let him recognize me but ... I want to tell him with my own
mouth, to let my feelings go through.. And I don't think I'll really have much time left...



FlashBack :

"Do you really not want to have a surgery?" He said, "It's not too late,"
"Doctor, I.. I have something to do, and I'll do it before the time runs out," I said.
"Dara, I know that but don't you want to spend more time?" he tried to convinced me but it didn't work
I just smiled at him, "Doctor, thank you but it's really okay."
"We already have a donor, this is a great opportunity, just take it before they change their mind," he said.
"Doctor, thank you, annyeong," As I left the doctor's room.


I really have to do this, I smiled. JiYong, thank you..
"I'll tell him.. in my birthday," I said.
"Eh? Really?" JiYong happily asked, "Yeah."
"That's cool," as he wrapped his arms around me, "You should call me Oppa after you do it!"
I blushed, "I-is that okay, though?" He laughed, "hahaha, of course."
"Let's go!" he shouted, and I walked with him as his arms' still my around me.
I felt uncomfortable and comfortable at the same time, a mixed feeling.


------------------------------------------------

JiYong's POV :

"We're ba--," I was shocked to see Dara's friends in the kitchen table.
"Welcome back," MinJi said, "JiYong-ssi, you told me that you'll text me soon as Dara Unnie's awake" as she ran to her Unnie.
"Dara Unnie! You're finally awake!" She said as she hugged her.
"Sorry, MinJi-ah, I forgot, hahah," I said embarrassedly,
"Right? Oh yeah, we saw something interesting, HAHAH!" MinJi starting laughing out of nowhere, and so the others.
What? Saw something interesting? "What do you mean?" I asked.
"Ohh~ I think you'll know sooner or later," T.O.P hyung said and I looked at Dara, who's also confused of what's going on.
I nudged Dara and whispered to her, "What do you think's going on?" 
And she replied, "How am I supposed to know? You're stupid."
"You!" I loudly whispered.
This girl, just because got closer and you're already like this? Tsktsktsk.

-------------------------------------------------

CL's POV :

I looked at TaeYang's expression while he's looking at Bommie Unnie, he looks really happy, look at his eyes sparkling.
I couldn't take it so I ran to Dara with a fake smile and hugged her, but for me, it's like comforting me.
"I'm glad you're awake!" my eyes were teary, I couldn't believe that I 'like' him this much even before we met.
"Aigoo, of course I'll wake up, I'm strong," she said but whispered, "Are you okay? This is so not you."
"Huh? What do you mean?" Dara took me to the living room, "I'll just talk to CL for seconds, you guys enjoy eating Oppa's food."
I said. CL was surprised and she grabbed my arms to the living room,
"Oh my God, did you even notice that you just called TaeYang, Oppa?" she said.
"Eh?! For real?! I didn't notice, what am I gonna do?!" she panicked.
But calmed down and changed the topic, "hm, what's wrong CL-roo?" she said
"What do you mean?" I asked, "What do you mean by what do you mean?" 
"CL, I've known you for 11 years now, of course they were times that I looked after you,
me, Minji, and Bom know you more than anyone else," she said as I got teary eyes,
I looked at TaeYang and I think she saw me looking at him, "No way? Is it Oppa?" she covered from the shock.
"OMG, if this goes well, you'll be my, my, sister-in-law!" she teased.
"YAH!" I yelled.

--------------------------------------------------

TaeYang's POV :

I was surprised when she called someone Oppa, and that Oppa was none other than me,
I mean she have no reason to call me Oppa, unless... she's hiding something?
This is so weird, what the hell is going on? I looked at her talking to CL.

--------------------------------------------------

JiYong's POV :

Did she even notice that she just said Oppa? 
I felt someone nudged me, "What is it?" I turned around to see who it is,
"he does know something," DaeSung said with that funny expression in his face,
"Yeah, he does, he does," SeungRi replied, playing along with DaeSung.
"W-what are you talking about?" I asked as if I don't know anything,
"Look at his face with his lopsided smile,"
DaeSung noticed.
"I'm asking you, WHAT ARE you talking about!"

--------------------------------------------------

20 minutes later..

SeungRi's POV :

What the hell? There's four girls, yes. BUT I DON'T EVEN HAVE A PARTNER!

JiYong Hyung and Dara are talking about something, this two, they're really hiding something.
CL and TaeYang hyung are arguing but not really loud, it's just like friendly fight.
Bom Noona and TOP hyung are talking, too. Just like JiYong Hyung and Dara........
And lastly, DaeSung and MinJi are playing Wii just like kids.
So? Where's mine? T^T


Then I heard someone's phone rings, who's phone is that?
Bom noona's phone is ringing,
"Uhm, Bom noona, your phone is ringing," as I handed her phone to her.
I actually took a little peek and saw the CallerID, it's Moonie.
Cute name? A girl, perhaps?! I was excited so, I tried to listened to conversation.

"Omo, girls, it's Moonie! She's calling," she said.
Then the girls suddenly started running, "Reallly?!" MinJi excitedly said.
"Yeah," Bom noona replied, "Then answer the phone, hurry," Dara said.

Why are they so excited?

"Yaboseyo? Moonie?" Bom noona said,
"MOONIE! OMO, how are you doing?"
"REALLY?!" she happily yelled.
"OMO, then you'll be here in 2 days, right?"
"We'll pick you up then,"
"OF COURSE! We missed you so much, you know,"
"All right, we'll see you in 2 days," and she hanged up.

"So? so? what did she say?!" CL asked.
A silent grew, making me intense and the girls,
I don't know why I'm tensed, too, but I'm curious who she is.
"SHE'S BACK! She said to pick her up in the airport in 2 days," she cried.
Why is she crying?
"Oh my god, I missed her, I wanna see her now, I guess I'll have to wait, it's just 2 more days!" Dara said.

"Uhh, Sorry to interrupt but who was that?" I nervously asked.
"It was Moonie Unnie, one of the gals," MinJi said.
"Ohh~," I said.

 

_________________________________________

Alrighty. I'm going now :D Enjoy my fic! Mwah.

 

Also, Please leave a comment and subscribe !