Omo.

Lost Time

Chapter 15 :

Wednesday : Continued - 6:01PM

JiYong's POV :

What was that? I know that she was just joking and all, but why did I take it seriously?
"JiYong-ssi, is that all you wanted to ask? Ask more, that way I can hug you again,"
that sentence keeps repeating on my head.

I sighed. Why am I being like this? 

she's sitting next to me, watching TV. I looked at her,
"How?" I thought out loud.
She switched her head to me, "Hmm? What how?"
"Ehh, oh, nothing," I twitched.
Then closed my eyes cause I felt sleepy...

Dara's POV : 

Seriously, what am I thinking?
I saw him looking at me at the corner of my eyes but I pretend that I didn't.
"How?" he said, 
"Hmm, what how?" I asked him and he said nothing.
I think he's thinking something out loud.
after that, I switched back at watching TV.
Then I could feel his head onto my shoulder, he's inclining onto me.
he fell asleep in my shoulder, I didn't have a choice, if I move I'll wake him up.
So, I just stayed there and finally got bored, finally I wanted to sleep, too.
I used his head as my support so I wouldn't have to move around.

"JiYong," I said,
"Did you know that you made my heart skipped a beats today? It's funny, right?" I continued.
"What do you think? Do you think you know what I'm feeling right now?"

JiYong's POV :

I fell asleep but woke up when she slightly move, I felt her head leaning against my head,
then she started talking,
"JiYong," she said, Why is she calling me by my name?
"Did you know that you made my heart skipped a beats today? It's funny, right?" She continued.
What? What does that mean? I thought.
"What do you think? Do you think you know what I'm feeling right now?"
What?
"I don't know," she let a small laugh out,
What the hell?
"But I know it's a weird feeling, something good yet dangerous," she paused
"at least that's what I think."
"Wish me luck by the time I discover the feeling."

Then she touched my right cheek with her hand, "I think it'll be a long bumpy ride."
She fell asleep in my head, and it made me think that's something's gonna happen, something that I might like,
and might not like. I need to be alarm all the time.
Then, I again fell asleep into her arms...





TaeYang's POV :

Finally recording is over, I yawned.
Such a long day, I thought.
I wonder if Dara's awake yet?

I'm on my way to the hostel when I saw someone being dragged to alley.
"Stop the car," I told the driver. He slowed down, I opened the door and told the driver that he can go home.
I then ran to the alley.
"LET GO!" she shouted, "LET GO OF ME!"
"SHUT UP, B*tch," he cussed, "I can sell you to the boss and I can have mon--," I interrupted them,
I no longer wanted to hear more.

"What the hell are you doing? Forcing and selling a girl?" I said calmly.
"Ohh~ let's see who's here? Who are you to interrupted us?" he walked towards me arrogantly.
"Then who are you to forced a girl into an alley and sell them?" I glared at him.
Even though he's big fat dude.
[A/N: LOL, I can't think of anything o_o]
"That's none of your business!" as he tried to punch me but missed.
I apricut him but it didn't work, when he dodged, he punched my face
and I fell down on my knee, he kicked me and punched me,
And then suddenly he loss consciousness. The girl knocked him out with a wood.

"Thank you," she said as she grabbed my hand and started running.
"Thank you for saving me back there, actually I could beat that guy," she paused, "just that, he wont let go of my grip."
"My apartment is near, I'll.. take you...," she stopped as she stared at me.
"You're YoungBae, Dara's br----."
What? Dara's what?

"You're injured, I'll take you to our hostel, at least rest for a while?" she said.
"It--'s ok..ay," I was trying so hard just to say that words.
"HAH ! Yeah, right, it's not okay !" she argued. "By the way, I'm CL, Dara's friend, remember?" she introduced herself.
I know...
"I--," I tried, "It's okay, I know your name, Dong YoungBae," she smiled.

CL's POV :

He's heavy, bare with it CL, it's TAEYANG OF BIGBANG afterall.
"We're almost there," I said.
"Ohh-," he said as I continued to walked.
"we're here," I took my key out of my pocket.
I opened the door, "Welco---," Bom cutted her words.
Why is she here again -______-"
"Omo, What happened?!" she came running to me and helped.
"Well, I got into some fight and he helped me a bit," I explained, "and what are you doing here?"
"Again? Jeez, don't put other people into troubles," she said.
"You're old enough, you should be careful. And, I just wanted to cook for you."

Well, it's not like I asked for his helped. Whatever.

"I'll go get first aid kit," I sighed.
As I sat him down in the couch, "You, don't you recognize Dara at all?"
He turned around and stared at me, "What do you mean?"
"Nevermind," as I found the first aid kit. "Found it."
I took it out and headed to the living room, I placed it in the table and took some medicine out.
"You, why did you help me?" I asked, 
"Should I ignore you then?" I twitched when he said that.
"It's not like I asked you to helped me," I argued,"you can't even fight, trying to look cool?"
"Yo--," his words was cutted caused of Bom Unnie, probably doesn't want to get get embarrassed.

"What? Aren't you gonna say something?" I said,
"CL! That's so rude of you," angry Bom said.
I rolled my eyes, "Let me see your face."
I lean closer, "A wound in your side lips." I poured some medicine in the cotton and lightly pressed the
wound, Hehh~ I guess you could say he's cute, then I started to pressed it harder.
"OUCH!" he screamed.
I was startled and fell down on my , "WHAT THE HECK! And you call yourself a man?"

TaeYang's POV : 

"Do you want me to do this to you? Let's see how you'll react!" I argued.
"I'm a girl, of course I'll be hurt!"

"......" I looked up and down, "You call yourself a girl?"
"Wha--, YAH!" I made her eat her own words. She's rude, unlike Bom.
Then Bom passed by and my eyes unconsciously followed her.

Then I felt a smacked on my head, "Aren't you going home?"
I raised my eyebrow, "Yeah, I don't wanna stay here any longer, someone just totally ruined my mood."
I saw her jaw dropped, I waved goodbye to Bom and ignored CL. Bom smiled at me while CL is having an outrage feeling.

;evil smirked.
Then after that, I finally reached our hostel. I opened it, and my jaw dropped when I saw 
JiYong and Dara sleeping together.... in the couch.


HEHEHE~ today is such an interesting day.
My recording, I get to talk to Bom, Dara's awake, and JiYong... sleeping together with her.
kekekekeke ~


I slowly headed to them so they wont hear my footsteps and I flipped my phone opened and took a picture of them,
Aren't they cute? KEKEKEEKEKE~! I'll be your brother-in-law, don't you want that, Dara?

I saved it and send it to DaeSung, TOP, and SeungRi.


I'm home and look what I found~
By the way Dara's awake.
AND-

-PICTURE.

Aren't they cute? KEKEKEKE !