Oppa..

Lost Time

This fanfic will be written according on a character's POV ; Point of View.


Chapter 1 :


TaeYang's POV :

"Oppa," she called as she cried, "Oppa, let's play, don't leave !"
"Oppa is gonna play with his friends, so, stay here, alright?" I said and I left.
"Oppppaaaa !" and I kept walking and walking
 ...... And then I heard a loud "BOM" !

I woke up, and sighed,"Why do I keep dreaming about that?"

I stretched my arms and went outside the room to see what's going on..

"Ugggh" I said, "that loud BOOM was just the pot falling", I scratched my head.

"Yah, SeungRi, get out of there, we told you not to go to the kitchen, you always make the kitchen so dirty." I said jokingly.

"I just wanted to make a breakfast for you guys," he pouted and started to fake cry.

"Nahh, I'd rather go buy something to eat than eat something you cooked!" T.O.P said,

"HYUNG!" SeungRi said while chasing T.O.P around the house.

"Yah, SeungRi aish~ you better clean this mess up" Jiyong demanded and pointed at the mess SeungRi made in the kitchen.

"Aiiissssh," Seungri said and turned to DaeSung, "DaeSung Hyung, keke~, help me?" SeungRi said. Daesung scratched his head and agreed to clean it w/ SeungRi.

"Woohoo~," SeungRi said happily.

"Aigoo, I feel bad for DaeSung, why don't you just refuse his offer?"
"Ever since we guested in "IN";Intimate Note, I think they've been really close, They might not be awkward anymore but don't you think SeungRi is bit bossy towards DaeSung," Jiyong Said.

All of a sudden the phone rang, all the boys jumped.


Ringgg ~ Ringggg, Ringggg,..

"YAH! Someone answer the phone!" I shouted.

Ringg~ ri- , T.O.P Hyung answered the phone,..

T.O.P: Hello?
Person-in-the-line: Uhmm, hello?
T.O.P: Yes, who is this?
Person-in-the-line: Uhh, is YoungBae there? This is his Aunt.
T.O.P: Ohh, hold on for a bit.

------ T.O.P Hyung called me, "Phone, she said she's your Aunt." and gave me the phone ..

T.O.P handed the phone to me.

TaeYang: Hello?
Person-in-the-line: Hello? YoungBae?
TaeYang: Yes, this is YoungBae.
Person-in-the-line: This is your far Aunt, can we meeet?
TaeYang: Excuse me? [ putting a face and raised my right eyebrow ]
Person-in-the-line: Please, this is important.
TaeYang: Ehh?
Person-in-the-line: Meet me tomorrow at the Seoul Tower. 3:00 in the afternoon.
TaeYang: Wait, wha--- Hello? He-..

Tut.. Tut.. tut. tut...

She hanged up ...

What the hell? Who was that?


JiYong's POV :

As soon as TaeYang took the phone from T.O.P hyung,
I took a peek and saw TaeYang Hyung making a face and I found it interesting
so I kept staring at him while giggling and then accidently heard the,
"wait,wha--- Hello? He-" and a sudden changed of expression on his
face made me a bit worried, he suddenly went pale.
And ever since that phone call he's been acting really strange.

We were about to eat but Taeyang's expression is bothering me, his expression was
'out-of-this-world' expression and as their leader I couldn't keep my mouth shut so I talked to him,

"Yah! Don't make that face, yoh. You look pitiful."

The guys looked at him and was a bit worried about him, he pulled his head up and looked at us with the "confused" look.

Look at this guy, we're the one who's supposed to have that expression, why did he put a confused look? I thought.

He looked at us with a smile and started to eat.
Eating with him the dining table made us feel awkward and tense.
I couldn't even say a word to him, and I was supposed to be their mood-maker but what happened?
It was quiet for a while until TaeYang finished his food, he stood up and went back to his room.

I took a deep breath, and sighed.

"Haaaa~hh.." 


.A.W.K.W.A.R.D.


"What happened?" I asked them worriedly, they shooked their head cause neither of them knew the reason why Taeyang is feeling this way.
"Yah, T.O.P hyung, who called Taeyang?" I asked.

"I don't know, she said she was his Aunt?" T.O.P hyung said while doing the 'I don't know' gesture.

"T.O.P hyung, do me a favor." As I put my hand on his shoulder.

"What?" as he gave me a blank face.

"Ask TaeYang, what happened." I smirked.

"what?!" SHOCKED as I said that.

"You do it, since you guys share the same room." I grinned.

"Bu-" I sealed his mouth with my index finger before he could say another word.

"Shhh~ tsukktsukk, go." I shook my head and pushed him towards their room.

T.O.P hyung opened the door and went inside their room..