Mnager Oppa knew It

True Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara’s P.O.V

                We were practicing for Inkigayo, when our manager called me to his office. I think I will have a new hairstyle. All the girls went near to the door office but manager oppa chase them away. When I was, I take a seat. He was so angry and his face is can’t be painted.

 

                “Dara why is Donghae pick you up at the middle of the night att your dorm?” my heart beats so faster than ever, my face was flushed and then a cold sweat escape my skin

                “ ah ahmm m-manager I, I mean we just eat for dinner.”

                “Dinner? at the middle of the night? Don’t ever bring up a joke Dara. Is he the father”

                I just remained silent, He was going to slap me with anger I knew that. Well I can’t blame him, his artist is so dumb, the dumbest dara park.

                “and and, what does that doctor is telling about? Huh? Your pregnant?” And by that manager oppa slapped me. A tear came a fell into my cheeks

                “tell me the truth!!!!”

                “ok ok, by how you look it seems like, ahh so that’s the reason that you got nauseated and you vomit all the time?”

                “ Go get an abortion, your Drama will be shoot and aired soon”

                “No!” Even though I’m the dumbest girl ever, I have my principles and values in life.

                “so what will you do? Tell me!!! You will sacrifice your career? Huh? Be practical Dara!!”

                “No I said No!”

                “Ok, go back to the Philippines, pack your things now just come back here when you get rid of that stupid thing in your womb”

                Manager oppa drove me to the Dorm, Manager oppa cancelled all my schedule, 2ne1 needs to perform without me. He brought my ticket plane as  I packed my things while tears were flowing down my cheeks. I called thunder to drive me home to the airport. I told Thunder everything, He got mad but he hug me before few minutes I leave.

                I arrived at the Philippines without anyone noticing me, I went to our old house when we were still young, It is an hour from Manila (capital of the Philippines) to our province via airplane, then 1 hour ride of a jeep and another 15 minutes ride of a boat.

                I’m still afraid to face my mother and grandmother, but I know this is the right thing to do.  But before I face my mother and grandmother I went to the hill where I usually play before. I cried out loud there expressing my guilt sadness, and all the feelings I have right now. Why did I need to face such kind of problem? Why me?

 

Donghae’s P.O.V

                We just came back from our tour in Tokyo and I really feel exhausted, I saw Dara’s Brother, I did not know why but when he saw me his gazed at me if firing. I went near to him and he drag me somewhere and punch me. I can’t fight back I respect his noona too much to do bad things on him, My lips exploded and there was blood but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter