New Drama?

True Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

6th Chapter

 

New Drama?

 

Dara’s P.O.V

                I was eating a lot of fruits in YG cafeteria when, Teddy oppa called me and told me that YG appa needs to talk to me with manager oppa. It felt so weird and I am really nervous about it. Did they found out already? I take a deep breath and stump as I followed teddy oppas to YG appa office. He called my manager also to the office. I take a seat as YG appa told me.

                “Dara ah, are you alright? It seems like your gaining wait huh?” YG appa questioned me

                “Mian ssanjangnim I will take diet now” I answered him in a low voice

                “No, it’s good, anyways Dara you were casted to a new drama and it will be on next next month, I just want you to prepare for it because this is a really big drama” I lift my head, and saw how serious YG appa is

                “Kamsahamnida ssangjangnim” I bowed at him and smiled a bit

                “what is my role there ssangjangnim?”

                “I gave the script to your manager already, read it and study it, you will also go to an acting class together with your co-stars”

                “I think Kim Jaejoong of JYJ was casted also, Ithink he is your leading man” my manager in

 

Jaejoong’s P.O.V

                Last 3 months I already revealed who is my Ideal type and little by little I’m doing my moves already. I produced a new drama, I look for the best romantic-comedy-drama story and the leading lady best fit my Ideal girl Sandara Park. Last 5 months we held an audition, and fortunately Dara audition so I got her immediately. I told the director to deliver the script to YG entertainment .

                I texted YG ssangjangnim if Dara has the script already and he say “yes”. I smiled by the fact that she is studying it already. I scheduled an acting lesson for the next two months then one month rest then we will shoot the drama, for Dara not to be stress so much.

                The day of acting lesson comes, and Dara entered the Acting practice room with her simple yet stunning beauty. Her t-shirt and  jeans with her sneakers makes her so normal but even though it is simple it is so perfect and suits her well. I can see she gained weight and it suits her.

                “Annyeong haseyo Kim Jaejoong imnida, the male lead actor” I bowed and smiled at her

               

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter