Confession

True Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Author’s P.O.V

 

                Under his loving warm embrace, she felt so safe, loved and being care off. His warm breathe makes her heart go dugeun dugeun even though she wants to hide it, and his arms wrap around her fragile body makes her selfish on Donghae’s love and it is her dream for every night since the day she felt something on him. But how Donghae feels is more than that, the thump thump of his heart is a sure thing is called love for him, holding her and wrapping her around his masculine arms made him thought that their hearts are connected unknowingly and because of her, his heart is go thump thump because of the girl on his arms. For Donghae’s heart they’ve etched a dazzling love.

                Both of them were asleep but in their mind, each of them was running on their man. The sun have strikes and hits their faces, Donghae yawns and saw the girl beside him, sleeping with those innocent eyes close yet her stunning goddess beauty shines better than Cinderella, with a fair skin like snow white, maybe not as brown hair like Rapunzel but her blond hair looks the best for him and her fragile body like Jasmin. They were like Prince charming and sleeping beauty were the girl get up because of a magical kiss, but not in the lips, is in the forehead. And Dara by then has awakened.

                “Oh, it’s morning already, is our baby have awakened already like her mother?” Donghae’s says and rub the tummy of Dara, and unknowingly Donghae painted the prettiest smile that Dara haved showed

                “Let’s go talk to your umma again, this handsome face will melts everyone’s face” Donghae smirked of what he said to Dara.

                “Conceited” Dara chuckled and stand up

                “But where is my morning kiss?” Donghae asked and puckered his lips

                “kiss your face” Dara says and turned her face and went out of the pigpen

                Donghae followed Dara out and he saw how beautiful the sunrise on that place, he was never been on the country side of other country. And when he faces the north side, he saw Dara’s mother face glaring at him. He approach Dara’s mother and greeted her a good morning.

                “Go fetch 5 pails of water on the well over there, and fill up this container” Dara’s mother ordered him as she pointed on a big container of water, maybe 10 pails of water will do to fill it up.

                “Sure thing Ma’am I can do that” Donghae replied happily

                “And then you need to feed the 3 cows on the barn and also take some milk that is able to fill up 10 bottles”

                “Yes Ma’am, I get it”

                “And catch 3 chickens, bathed ttoki our Dog and feed the rabbit, clean the chicken coop” Dara’s mother then went back to the house, but before she enter

                “And don’t forget to do that before 9:00” she said coldly

 

                Donghae just smiled to himself thinking of his little precious inside Dara’s tummy and Dara as well. He was having a hard time filling up the container, he thought it is harder the carrying the barbell. How he wish that time he is really Iron man or Superman. But getting milk on the lady cow gave him headache, he doesn’t know how to start, Dara went there and help him, He thought him how to do it properly and they have fun doing it. The first bottle was drunk by them and they feel refresh and Donghae let Dara drink the full ¾ of it thinking it is the best for the baby. Donghae let Dara sit down from the shade of the tree while catching 3 chickens. Dara laughed out loud until her stomach aches on how Donghae catch chicken, It is a disaster he left on running around the whole yard and he need to catch it.

                “aishh” Donghae kicked the ground

                “Go fetch it or else, that chicken will be lost”

                “Yes ma’am” And he run around with the chicken

              

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter