JaeDara

True Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 7

The moves

Jaejoong’s P.O.V

Ahh I know Donghae likes Sandara Park, so since I got an advantage that I will be her leading man, I will make her like and soon love, and Ican see her everyday not like Donghae.

As soon I woke up at 5 am, I went to the supermarket to buy ingredients for the food that I will bring to the acting study and a special food made by me for Dara. I also bought strawberry since I noticed she likes it so much and also her alltime favorite ramyun.

                I pick her up in their dorm, she dress comfortably and she looks fresh and pretty. I open the car’s door for her and she smiled so sweet.

                “Hey, wassup Dara?” I talk to her comfortably already

                “I’m ok” she said and then I noticed that her seatbelt, I leaned near to her and I noticed she pulls back and she looks so nervous. So I just smirk and put her seatbelt on

                “ohh why are fan-ning yourself? Is it in here? Should I put the air condition on? I asked her and I giggled

                “ahh ah aniyo, ah let’s go now we might be late on our lesson” she said and shake her head.

                I just smiled and drive again. When we were on the practice room, she bowed politely on the other artist. We practice for three hours and read our script, when I notice that she got dizzy, she excuse herself into the restroom. When she excuses herself I put up the lunch box and prepared our food. When she came back, she seated near our director and I went seat beside her. I put foods on her plate and I pour a strawberry juice on her glass. When everyone is done eating, I gave her the strawberry fruits and she smiled and thanked me.

                “Jae give me some also “when everyone is asking for strawberry also when they saw me giving it to Dara.

                “ahh this is for my leading lady only” I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter