been fallen

True Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Chapter 12

 

 

Donghae’s P.O.V

                What the hell why Jaejoong hyung is talking on the phone? Are they friends? Why are they that close for him to call her? And he calls darabbit? And dara calls him as jaebear?!!!!  And Aishhh this is making me crazy, I can’t think straight  so I get her phone and said “ sorry Dara is busy” take it off. As soon as that I glared at her, I took her hand and smiled at her after that.

                While we were walking back home after we brought those sweat potaoes, I put my hands around her shoulder. And she look at me and smiled prettily, I don’t know everything she do is so pretty, so perfect so enchanting that sometimes I even think that she is not a human she is an enchantress. And I returned her the sweetest smile I can give.

                We were near at their house already when I directed her to another road. We pass Dara’s house for about 3 times; we were just walking and looking at each other while her hand fits my hands. When the sun is seating down, I pulled her and to the shore and made her face me, I smiled at her and hug her so tight. I swear I do love hugging her; she is so huggable, even though she has a petite body. We both watch and admire the sunset as stars begin to show their shine.

 

                “Why are we passing our house and walking and walking?” she looks at me with curiosity and breaking the silence filling us

                “So that we can be together for a long time” I said and smiled as I steal a peck on her lips

                “Don’t worry I won’t leave you, I want to be with you” she uttered in a very low voice the smallest decibel that you could hear, My eyes went watery, I can’t move my feet but as soon as she look up at me, I immediately hug her so tight and as I smell her scent, I was relieved I smiled.

                “And I don’t even know what to do, if you’re not besides me." I said breaking the hug and planted another peck on her forehead

              With jumping hearts, we want to walk again and be together walking but when we were about to pass again their house when her grandmother were there waiting for us in their gate. I guess waiting for her sweet potatoes. She asked us to cook it. When we were cooking I can’t stop smiling and looking at her goddess face, she looks even brighter and lovelier when she keep smiling and you know that, that smile belongs to you.

 

                 “Is there any stain in my face? Tell me before you kiss me” she said and chuckled

                  I laugh and then peck her forehead

                  “There’s none, I just want to stare at my Dara” I smiled at her, and she laugh

                  “Why don’t you like it? My Dara?” I and she nod

                 “Jowahaeyo, I like it” She chuckled

 

           Me and Dara were cooking those sweet potatoes that we brought in the market, laughing at each other, stealing glances and so on,  when her mother called my attention. We talk about the situation that Dara and I were in. She said that Dara was their bread and butter, without her they might be as poor as before, well thunder can take care of them, but Thunder is a man, as soon as he get married he will be the one to hold his own family financially. Durami has her own shop and she is not a non-showbiz person and they don’t want to be her burden, but at least with Dara, she earns that much. I felt guilty of what I did to Dara after those words from her mother, I felt guilty for her family, so I did promise them, that I can take care of her and of them, I told them that I’ve earn that much already and I have my own business that can provide all the needs of my family, her family and me and Dara plus our baby. We even talk how we will manage our own career. Our relationship with Dara will be kept as a secret. No one will know so that I can still earn.

         After those things we went back to South Korea but in different flights because we still don’t want our private life to be publicized. I brought an apartment next to our dorm maybe just 6 blocks away from us, so that I can still look after her.

       “Do you like it?” I asked her as we went and see the apartment I’ve bought as she walks around the place looking at the window, checking the ventilation and admiring the furniture.

          “Ne” she said, while looking at the window

          I went near to her and back hug her and whisper to her ears

         “Were going to hide h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter