Vacation on a Cruise

True Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

1st chapter

 

Dara’s P.O.V

               

                                We just came back to Seoul from a fan signing event at Ulsan. There were a lot of fans who greeted us and it so heartwarming as hot as the sun shines today. When we arrive at YG building my co label Daesung runs to us are greeted us as we get out of the van ( I know they were going to tease me and Bom again on how old are we now and for not being married and a boyfriend at our age) so I just plastered a smile in my face.

 

                                  Daesung: ahjumma why are you smiling like that? He asked and pouts like a baby, well his face is laughable but he is cute kekekeke and take note CL and Minzy laughs on Daesung’s pout

                             Bom: Yah! daesung shi , your noona Dara looks even a lot younger than you, aishhh this kiddo. Well the bomminator is here again

                                Daesung: Yah noona I’m not that bad! Anyways noona I was just here to say that YG appa wants you guys to have a vacation since you guys have been so busy this past few months because of your comebacks. All of us literally jaw drop and still surprised by the gift of our CEO, we have been dreaming of a vacation where we can relaxed and rest for a while.

                                      :Yah noonas talk to me!!! Isn’t that good news? Are you guys surprised? Yipeee!!! Noonas can I join? Dara noona? Bom noona?  CL ah? Minzy ah?

               

                Everyone ignored Daesung because we were like cheering and screaming and jumping and squealing and all already, it feels like our tiredness has been flip away due to the over happiness we are feeling .

              Daesung noticed it so he just jump with us but minzy push him away and we all just laugh because he pretends to be so hurt by that light push and he even cry like a baby. His baby noise was a bit annoying yet it is so cute. 

               We went to our dorm after meeting YG appa and confirm if Daesung is not trolling us, and we are happy that he is not.  When we are on our dorm the group decided to go to a cruise ship and feel the hot breeze of summer.

                We were packing our swim wears, short denims, y tops, sunblock and all we needed. This will be a lot of fun Yipee. Manager oppa took us to the cruise ship and says he w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter