Pregnant?

True Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

5th  Chapter

 

                3 months have passed since the Dara and Donghae saw each other. They live their life as what it used to be. Having Fan signing event, Concert, Fan meeting , Press conference, Practice and Practice and Practice for new Songs. Super Junior released a new song, they are on their way to Music Back. And so on with 2ne1 has a comeback on Music bank. When Dara saw Donghae on the hallway she change direction and take the other part. When Donghae saw 2ne1 specially Dara with Super Junior members chit chatting for the show she just stay on the corner, When they were both interviewed they end they interview so quick.

Dara’s P.O.V

                When the interview ended I walk away to avoid Donghae again. When I was walking I feel nauseated and I got the feeling of vomiting. I went to the rest room to compose myself then I saw a young lady maybe 24 or 25 vomiting also but she is with her husband.

                “ohh sorry I entered the ladies room, it just my wife is nauseated every day because she is 3months pregnant” the husband excuse himself out of the restroom with his wife

                Nauseated every day, the feeling of vomiting and asking for some certain foods? Pregnant? Oh come on I just eat a strange foods this days, and maybe my ramyuns are expired already, I will just asked manager oppa for new set of groceries and other ramyun brands.

 

Donghae’s P.O.V

                I saw dara walking like a drunk women on the hallway I was about to help her but she already entered the rest room. I waited outside the rest room for like 20 minutes but she is not walking out of it yet. I got nervous and open the rest room door and there she was vomiting. I get a bottle of water and returned to her and hand the water to Dara.

                “are you feeling well?” I asked her and she nodded

                “maybe because of the ramyun I ate haha” she faked a laugh “ahmmm  donghae did you use, you know, condoms when we did it? She asked

                “ani, because I thought it was just a dream, waeyo?” I asked her

                “Donghae, I don’t take any contraceptive pills” My eyes were wide open, what if , I got her pregnant?

                “Donghae what if?” she s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter