oh no

True Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 13

 

 

DONGHAE’s P.O.V

                We were currently practicing for our three days super show concert in China plus two days tv guesting’s in different shows. It’s hard for me to leave Dara alone in Seoul especially no one can help her. Her co members and label mates doesn’t know that she is pregnant, not even her closest friends of friends. Her manager knows it but he can’t help it. Her brother is out of the country also because of mblaq’s world tour. But since I need to earn a lot of money, I can’t help it but to go to China.

                We were packing our things and equipment’s needed for the concert, our clothes make ups and everything needed at the SM building since our flight will be in a little later. In the middle of packing, I exited out of the building for a minute to tell Dara that we were going already. I drive to her apartment when I saw her sleeping at the couch while facing the television on. Maybe she got sleepy by the boring show whatever she was watching for. I carried her back to her bed without disquieting her wonderful dreamland. I just do hope she was dreaming of me.

                “Peaches are so sweet” She murmur while sleeping while holding her blanket, I lease a small chuckle

                “Don’t worry I will buy a lot of peaches when I go back” I say, and she smiled

 

                And for me not to disturbed anymore her angelic sleeping face, I just left a note on her table saying.

               

 

“Dara ah, sleep well arraso!!! Don’t stress yourself.

It’s ok to miss this fishy boy kekeke

And don’t worry I will take care of myself,

I will call you always and most of all I will buy a lot

Of strawberries and your new addiction peaches

 

 

                                                                                                                                Your fishy boy

                                                                                                                                Donghae”

 

 

                I was on the parking lot already, when I realized that I forgot to give her a goodbye kiss, so I went back to her floor and give her a simple peck on her forehead and headed back to SM building when I knew that she was safe and sleeping soundly.

 

 

 

 

DARA’s P.O.V

 

                I caught my phone ringing which have awakened me from my sleeping beauty kind of sleep. It’s Minzy who just called. I faced the window while talking to her.

                “Ah minzy ah, waeyo? Do you miss unnie?” I

                “Nae unnie, hmm Dara unnie can you come over to Mobbit? It is a coffee shop of Yesung oppa”

                “waeyo?”

                “ Of course unnie to have a coffee, and I wanna try their coffee here”

                “jinja? Ok arrasso” I told her, and I miss the girls already

               

                Woahh perfect timing I told myself as the first snow droplets of winter falls down from the sky, I can see that children runs to the street to play and catch those fragile yet fascinating snowflakes. And I can say It is indeed winter already. I dress comfortably with my hoodie and a long skirt, since Donghae doesn’t want me to wear those skinny pants, I might suffocate the baby he says.

 

                Well the winter should be the best of it’s best if Donghae was here wrapping his arms around me. And I can imagine my baby plays on the snow with his father, making snow man, making a snow angel and skiing.

                Ready to go out and meet the girls when I noticed a not on my table, I was about to open it and read it when my phone rings again, It was Minzy. So I just left the note and decided to read it later when I go back.

                “Minzy ah don’t worry, unnie is in her way” I says and chuckled to assure her that I will meet them all

                I grab a cab, as soon as possible as I went out of my apartment since Donghae was not here and no one can drive for me. With my hoodie on and mask for me not to be noticed by the public. I went directly to the coffee house of Yesung oppa. And in my surprise, Manager oppa was there.

 

                “annyeong our Dara” our manager greeted, I guess for us not to be awkward to each other and for the girls bot to notice anything

                “annyeong oppa” I greeted back and smiled as I take the seat which our manager offered me.

                “Unnie you want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter