Memoirs

I love you... Constantly
Please log in to read the full chapter

"So this is what it feels like to be in a relationship" Dada thought. She looked at her handphone one more time and giggled. Jaejoong just sent her a voice message in kakaotalk. "Good Morning Love!" He said. His raspy voice indicates that he just woke up. It was followed by a photo of him on the bed with his awkward wink. She laughed. Jaejoong finds it hard to wink which is really weird. Most of the time he uses his index finger to do it. Another message came in. "Read mode? How about you?" Dada bit her lower lip and exhale. She rolled her eyes and shook her head. She immediately type in a good morning message with a moving emoticon gesturing a wave. "Ehhh... where is my good morning kiss and photo?" He replied. "Aish! This guy! How can I send something like that? He is gorgeous even just waking up." She was startled when her phone rings. "Kya... a video call?" She planned to dismiss it but she pushed the answer button instead. "Yah! Aish! Why a video call?" She tried covering her face with the blanket. "Good Morning Love!" He said sweetly. "I want to see you first thing in the morning of course! And why are you hiding your face like I haven't seen that before" Dada's eyes widen. "That was before... we are... different.. now" she mumbled peaking from the blanket. Jaejoong laughed whole heartedly. It was not a mocking laugh. More like an amused laugh. "Yah dont laugh at me" "if only I could, I'll dash into your room and kiss you. You are so cute!" He exclaimed. Dada smiled and decided to remove the blanket. She saw him smile. A warm smile. "There's my Dada." Jae uttered. It made her heart skip a beat. "My Jae" she thought. "I love how you look in the morning Da. Didn't you notice before? I always go there every weekend morning?" She pouted and shook her head. "You are like a sweet innocent girl who isnt afraid of being herself. Your tangled hair, puffy eyes and the content smile you have when waking up.. its wonderful" he said in all sincerity. She blushed and smile. "Thank you" she uttered. "I'll pick you up later." He suddenly said. "Huh? What for?" She asked as she stretched. She heard Jaejoong groaned. "What happen?" She asked. "Dad could you not do that for now?" He whispered. "What?" She asked. "Don't stretch your arm. I could see... and please stop with the moans" he said in a different tone. She look at her stretched form and her eyes widen. Her are almost sticking out from the thin material of her hanes shirt. "Moan?" She pursed her lips as she remembered while stretching. "Bye see you later Jae. Love you!" She ended the call hurriedly. She sat up and was about to stand up when she recall what she said. "Omo! I SAID I LOVE HIM" A message came in she calm herself and read it. "I LOVE YOU MORE BABY" she smiled and danced. "Finally!" She shouted.

 

Jaejoong is driving towards Dada's house. He smiled remembering her "love you" earlier. He was a bit surprise hearing it. He will need to get use to it now that they are a couple. He wants to have a proper date with Dada before he goes back to the office. He got lots of pending work because of what happen. His sister decided to just continue working in Seoul. He agreed since it will be hard for Hyuna to adjust. She was being a shy girl at her school here what more in a foreign country. Thinking about work Dada comes up immediately. She is just on leave in the school she is working at now. Now that they are officially a couple will she give up on that job and permanently stay in Seoul again? His phone buzz. He took the bluetooth earpiece and answered the call. "Hyung, boss wants you to report tomorrow okay? He cant extend your vacation leave anymore. The merger with Japanese clients is getting troublesome. We need to revise some of the proposition we already have." Jungshin talked nonstop. Jaejoong sighed he really need to spend time now with Dada because he will not have time in the following days. "Arasso I'll be at the office by 7am" he said. With their goodbyes he pulled over the side of

Please log in to read the full chapter