New Beginnings Same old problems?

I love you... Constantly
Please log in to read the full chapter

"why dont you go back here? Jandi missed you so much and Hoon is growing up so fast and still he doesn’t know you" Dada shook her head. Her brother is much worse than her parents. "where are omma and appa?" Dada asked. "They are in Busan. They want to sell the house but I told them not to because you want that one right?" "Yes" she replied. "I have to go. My classes..." "I know why you don’t want to go back yet. I am your brother you may be older than me but I just wanna tell you that you can lean on me" dada faintly smile hearing that. She remembered how her parents and her brothers disagree on her going away. Her mom got this weird look on her face like saying I know why are you going away. "Da, Mr. Smith is looking for you" dada looked at the door and saw her co teacher. "Yes Samantha I'll be right there" "hey I better go... Just ... I'll go visit soon." "Go home. Not visit. I saw him again…" "i gotta go bye" she cut the call. Dada sighed as she walks out of the faculty. She is now working as a full time english teacher in a Private school in LA. Insung helped her to get the job since he knows the owner of the school. She teaches kindergarten kids. Dada is very fond of kids so she loves her job. 

 

"I really needed your help. A friend of mine who just got here is having a hard time bringing his niece to school. They are Korean so I thought you can help the kid to get use to living here. Her mom got a new job in San Diego so is now under her uncle's supervision." Mr. Smith explained. She knew Mr. Smith got a lot of Korean friend since he worked in Korea before managing and owning the school. "I dont know Liam. I guess I can’t be the help..." "oh here they are. Please Dada I am begging you. I'll give you a free roundtrip ticket to Korea just to this." "Hi Liam!" Dada was about to speak again but she heard that very familiar voice. Her heart raced as if it really recognizes the owner of that voice. "dude! Long time no see. So this is hyuna?" Dada's eyes got bigger in shock. "hyuna" she whispered. "oh right. Da, this is my friend JJ and his niece Hyuna. J this is the best teacher I have. Dada" Dada bit her lower lip as she had no choice but to turn and look at them. She saw the shocked look on Jaejoong's face too. He got buff. Mature but still the same Jaejoong she knows. Handsome. "Dada.." he uttered. "you know Dada?" Liam asked. Dada was about to answer but Jaejoong did it first. "Yes actually we were best of friends" he is looking at her intently.

 

"very good then. I guess she can really..." "my mom wants me to visit for a month Liam. My dad seems to be ill so they called earlier to tell

Please log in to read the full chapter