Suddenly....

I love you... Constantly
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jaejoong woke up early. He didn't have a peaceful sleep. He kept thinking of what she said. She is right actually. "Everything has changed" they are not as close as before. No matter how much they tried. It will always lead to awkwardness. He sat on the edge of the bed. Hyuna is sleeping soundly on the other side. "You are a jerk and the mose stupid guy in the world J" he decided to go out of room. He saw Dada with a cup of tea in her hand and the phone on her hand near her ear. "Deh omma, today is our flight. No need to fetch us at the airport. I wanna ride the airport bus. Don't worry. Oh by the way Adam will be going to Korea too. Yes mom he says he got some gift for you!" She laughed. Before it is him than can make her smile and laugh.

 

"You got everything?" Dada asked Jaejoong. He nods and looked at her. "You sure are excited to go home? I thought you dont like going with me" Dada glance at Jaejoong. "I want to see my parents, my brothers. My family." She answered. He nods again. "Samchon, Is dada imo going with us? We will be going to see Haelmoni first right?" "Yes. But imo can't she is busy." Dada smiled apologetic to hyuna. "Tell haelmoni that imo will visit soon." Hyuna became quiet and when Jaejoong peak on he she is sleeping. "She really loves sleeping. Remember when we took her to the zoo she slept mostly of the time than to look at the animals."

 

Jaejoong smiled. Of course he remembers. "Who is with us that time? Ara? Gosh! You g

Please log in to read the full chapter