talk

I love you... Constantly
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jaejoong opened is eyes and the first thing he noticed was the lime green ceiling. "That's definitely not mine" he thought. He faced on the left side only to find Dada sitting on the single couch sleeping. He sat up seeing her position. "Ahhh" he groaned because of the pain he felt in his head. "Hangover" he murmured. He saw her jolt up in surprise. "Wha... oh your awake now" she said rubbing her eyes. He smiled seeing how cute she is doing that. But the pain triggers again. "Ouch! My head hurts Da." He said. He saw her roll her eyes and stood up. She stretched a bit and walk towards him. "You know drinking is really bad. I told you before that drinking will put you in danger. You dont listen" with all of that nagging he laughed. He laughed so hard. "Now you are laughing. This is not funny" Dada crossed her arms over her chest. "Sorry. I am . Just. Happy" he managed to say in between laughs. "And why is that?" "You are concern" he became serious. She stiffed. "You are still concern about my well being." He said trying to reach her hand. "Stop. No I'm not" She tried to pull her hand but Jaejoong caught it. He firmly hold on to it. He looked at her. Though his head is hurting like hell he doesnt care. Dada needs to hear him. No matter what. 

 

Dada looked at Jaejoong. She saw in his eyes that he wants to talk to her. The hold he is doing to her hand was like telling her that he wont let go. Ever. His lips pursed showing that his head hurts like hell. She remembered what Adam told her. "Is this what should happen?" She asked herself. "Ahh" she heard him moaned in pain again. She saw him holding his forehead in one hand and her hand in the other. "Jae your head hurts. Let me go" "No! If I let go now you may leavd me. I cant have that pain again" he said. "I need you to listen to me... I... ahh... I wanna tell you what should...." his voice is fading. "Jae, promise I will listen

Please log in to read the full chapter