why?

I love you... Constantly
Please log in to read the full chapter

Dada woke up later that usual. She didnt get much sleep last night. She found herself tossing and turning in her bed, the thoughts of being with Jaejoong in a week is bugging the hell out of her. "Why am I having this unfortunate life? Why?" She was sitting on the bench where she and Hyuna talked to. The kids are playing. Good thing that Hyuna was a bright and lovely kid she got easily bond with the kids in her class. Dada looked up and see a clear sky. Every day, whenever she does that it relaxes her but not now. She looked down and sighed. "problem?" Dada flinched hearing that familiar voice once again. She immidiately looked up and saw Jaejoong standing there. He is wearing a tattered blue jeans topped with a plaid green button down. He looks casually handsome. "Hi" he waved a little and put his hands on his pockets He is smiling. Dada was literally taken aback with that small warm gesture. She can see longing in his eyes. "can I sit with you?" she nods. "why did I nod?" she thought. He sighs as he stretch his long legs on the grass. "its lovely here" he said. She nods again. "Hyuna missed you. Everyone missed you." She nods. He looked at her intently and chuckled. "hey! Why aren't you talking? Are you still mad at me?" he asked. Dada took all the courage she have and glance at him. His eyes are sincere. She can tell. She bit her lips. "you are nervous" it is a fact. He knows her mannerisms. When she is happy, disappointed, sad, nervous and scared. It shows. Dada was opened . "teacher, Lexy tripped and got some boo boo" Dada's eyes widen. "where is she?" the kid pointed at the yard. Lexy is sitting under the tree. She can tell that the kid is crying. She looked at Jaejoong with apologetic stare. He smiled. "its okay. Go there" dada smiled.

 

Jaejoong followed where dada is going. She is calm but deep inside he knows that she is panicking. "dont cry anymore Lexy. Teacher will treat it okay?" Dada gently uttered to the kid.The little girl nods. "let me carry her" Dada saw jaejoong already picking up Lexy. "do you know that your teacher is a brave girl?"Jaejoong asked the little girl. The little girl shook her head. "she is one of the bravest girl I've known. She didnt cry in some oo" jaejoong said. Lexy looked at Dada. "I wanna be like teacher Dada." dada smiled "you will lexy"

 

Dada is somehow thankful to Jaejoong. He helped her with the kids today. during the lecture she often caught him looking at her

Please log in to read the full chapter