all is well..

I love you... Constantly
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Why did you say that to her?" Dada was sitting on the single couch again facing Jaejoong. After her mom fix him something to drink for his hangover and sleeping for another 2 hours, they are finally talking. Dada realized that there's no point of running away from him. She needs to listen for her freedom. Jaejoong looked straight to her eyes. She knew how he stare with sincerity and that is what she is seeing in him. "Da, it was on impulse. I know she wanted me to say that so I did. And it was the biggest mistake I ever did. When she didn't go back, I tried going to Busan but Jonghyun came and I was threaten. I know it was stupid but I want to keep you away from him as possible. I was so stupid not realizing that it's not that I love you as a friend that I want to protect you but I love you. I love you as a man loves a woman. I am afraid that our friendship will be in jeopardy if I continue this feelings so I kept it inside. I was late. I hurt you so many times. I'm so sorry" Dada saw his eyes glistering and she knows that he's trying not to cry. Jaejoong hold on to his head. He must still have headaches. "I didn't get back together with her. She realized I am lying when I said that. She didn't let me go to her. She says its best if we avoid each other." He continued. "When you left, I felt lost. My life its incomplete. I miss your nagging. Our constant bickering. I miss your scent, your smile... I miss you." His tears fell. He placed his arm over his eyes to cover them. "Your omma, she talked to me. She said I should have confess to you before. She says its so obvious that we like each other. Also she asked me to give you some time to heal. I told her what really happen, I thought she will be angry but she just smiled and hugged me. From then on I get back to work. I want to show your family that I am worthy of you." He said leaving Dada speechless. Her mom didn't say anything to her about it. She tells Jaejoong visit them most of the time asking where she is.

 

Jaejoong removed his arm over his eyes to look at Dada. She look surprised. She was in awe. He cleared his throat. It was the first time he talked that long. Even at work he has his limit. Jaejoong squinted his eyes his head hurts. It feels like something is drumming inside his brain but he didn't care. All he want now is to hear what Dada has to say. He hissed. "Jae, your head still hurts. You could..." "No. If I prolong this we might not finish this today. I want to hear your answer. I want us to try" He tried to stand up but his knees are wobling. Dada hurried to his side. "Don't.. " "Dada please..." he said. "I could die right here right now I dont care I just need you to answer me please" he rested his head on her tummy. Dada felt his tears soaking her shirt. She cant help but to cry also. Up until now she cant stand seeing him crying. "Uljima. Jebal" she whispered. "You know I dont like it seeing you cry. Jaejoong please stop." She said cupping his face tilting it upward so she can see his face. She smiled faintly and kiss his lips lightly. She can't deny it. She is in love with this guy. If was hurt about what happen but without him she was lost. Jaejoong held on to her hands. "Da..." she nods.

Please log in to read the full chapter