Mistake

Unexpected Love

(Michelle)" Where you so caught up in Harry Potter that you didn't notice the rest. The were like 2 other guys checking you out"

(Ae-Cha)"Who were they"

"I don't remember their names but the were cute. Look I 'm saying don't get caught up in this one guy, when your interested in person everyone else is just disgusting to you. That's probably why you think that guy is a creeper when he was probably being a nice guy to you. You don't know if this other guy is even interested in you. Just keep a lot of options you just got here, literally yesterday and your already trying to date some guy just have some fun. Don't forget your a foreigner and there are stereotypes attached to you he may just want have with you.

"Yea that's true I guess but I still want to get to know him. Then maybe in the future we would end up date ... wait a minute your right what's wrong with me. I sound like the creeper from last night. I'm only staying for a year I'll become friend with him that's it, I'll date if i really, really like the guy. I still want to meet him though."

"Ok call Fana and have him set it up for tonight"

"OK, I'll do it know hold my clothes"

"Jeez are you getting all these things"

"Yea I'm in a new country I need a new wardrobe"

 

I gathered up all my nerves to call to call... wait why am I nervous I'm a awesome, hot girl with a great personality.

(Fana)"hello noona"

(Ae-Cha)"Hey Fana, what you doing"

"I just woke up I'm watching TV"

"Oh do you want to go out tonight for some dinner"

"Yea sure"

"Oh but bring a friend cause Michelle is coming too, a cute guy, yea know"

"Noona just stop if your interested in someone you could just tell me I'll bring them'

"you saw through me that easy"

"Yup and I know who you want me to bring"

"Really who"

"Don't worry he'll be there"

"Ok thanks bye"

"Bye"

 

Well I guess Fana is smarter then I think. He's just promoted himself to Fat Fana from just Fat Fana. I gotta change that on m contacts now.

 

(Ae-Cha)"Well Fana did it"

(Michelle)"Really"

"Yup he said he'd meet us tonight"

"Great let's go to the registrar my arms are killing me"

 

Later on that night when we were getting ready I didn't know what I was going to wear.

 

(Ae-Cha)"What should I wear"

(Michelle)"Be cool this isn't a date wear jeans and a shirt but make sure you look cute"

"Ok I got the outfit"

 

I look good not to fancy not to homeless looking

 

(Ae-Cha)"Ok let's go"

 

In the car ride I was trying to calm myself this was not a date but when I got to the restaurant things got worse. Damn it Fana invited the wronging person that idiot. He invited the creeper not Harry Potter, that it he's back to Fat Fana.

 

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

OHHH Fana messed up, now she's on a date with Dok2 (let's be honest it's a date) What will happen. Give me some feedback, what do you think.