Sighting

Unexpected Love

"Hey noona I missed you"

"Fana is that you, you've lost so much weight"

"I know I was so unhealthy I had to lose weight, I look better right"

"Yea you do, so your signed to the label now congratulations you should be happy my label signed someone like you"

"Yah noona you should be glad I signed with you'"

"Yea whatever"

"That had to be a long flight do you want to get something to eat"

"No not now i want to get more acquitted with this place"

"OK call me later we'll go out and I'll introduce you to some of my friends I'm sure they'll like you"

"ok see a later"

 

 

As i walked into the building I could tell this would be my safe haven. The first thing i saw when i walked in was my mom and dad arguing and John getting slap by by another one of my close friends Michelle.

 

"Oh this place feels like home already"

(Michelle)" Laya, girl get over here and give me a hug"

"Hey, what's going on why'd you slap John"

"Its john do I need a reason, come on"

"Yea that's true"

"Come on girl I got to get out of, I don't want to look at Johns' face, lets go get something to eat"

"But it so early and I just got here"

"We'll have to to look around later and its 10 pm "


"That's pretty early for me and I told fana that we'd that we'd go out later"

"Then call him back stop being so damn complicated"

"Fine"

 

 

I called Fana and he told us to met him at some restaurant .Apperantly he had a lot of friends that he wanted me to meet, they wanted to see who this infamous blasian noona was. I really hate that he call me that that's why I call him Fat Fana. When we got there there was a bunch of people. Fana walked over to me.

 

"Hey noona, come to the table"

"Hey what about me"

"Oh Michelle I didn't know you were coming, of course you can come over too.

 

 At the table there were a lot of cute guys. There was this really creepy short guy with tons of jewelry he was smiling at me.

 

"Fana who is that creepy short guy, he's scaring me"

"Oh that's Dok2"

"I don't want to sit next to him"

 

The one who caught my eye was the guy with Harry Porter glasses. He was kind of cute.

 

"Fana who is the Harry Potter guy?'"

"Huh? Oh? That's Mad Clown"

 

 

 

 

 

 

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

OK now that I got everything settled the story is going to get really interesting.

I may do a double update tomorrow .

I hope you like this chapter, give me some feedback.