The Revealing

Unexpected Love

(Police)"So why would someone cut your brake"

(Ae-Cha)"Well I have someone is stalking and I think he did"

"Someone is stalking you why and why would he cut your brakes"

"I have no clue why he's stalking me or why he would cut my brakes. I just assume its because he's crazy."

"Well we are going to look into this but until then file a report with your insurance company and stay with friends. We are going to have to take your car as evidence"

"Ok thank you for the help"

 


Watching them take away my beautiful baby made me want to cry. I always did my best to take care of my cars every since I bought my first one at 16. I cant believe this what id iI do that made someone want to stalk me.



(Michelle)"Hey girl how's it going? What exactly happened?"

(Ae-Cha)"Well we were driving along and I pressed my brakes to slow down but they didn't work. So I end up pulling the emergency brake. Then stalker called and said he saw everything and he just wanted to make sure I was alright"

"What he actually called you?"

"yea"

"Did he give any detail as to why he's doing this"

"No, but the police told  me to stay with friends so I guess I'll be staying at your house"

"Yea it'll be like a slumber party"

(John)"wooh yeah we'll all stay  at your house"

(Michelle)"Ummm no your not invited John"

(John)"Well where you two going anyways"

(Mad Clown)"We were gong to have some dinner"

(Michelle)"Let's all go then, I'm pretty sure there's nothing wrong with my car"
 


*At the restraurant*

 


(Michelle)"Well I guess you guys made it official. How long have you been dating?"

(Ae-Cha)"Oh we're not dating"

"Oh you don't have to lie to us you look cute together"

"We're not dating, I don't want to date for a while since all this crap is happening"

"Don't let this stuff get you down. The whole stalker situation seems fishy, I think its just someone playing a prank"

"But who could it be"

"I dont know"

"Well lets stop talking abut this stuff. Lets just eat and get out of here"
 


*While leaving the restaurant*

 


(Mad Clown)"Hey I just waned to tell you that I'll be leaving to go to Busan for a few days"

(Ae-Cha)"How are you supposed to be my bodyguard and your just leaving me like this"

"I'm sorry but I'll be back soon and you'll be safe with your friends"

"I guess have fun in Busan"

"I will and as soon as I get back I'll text you"

"OK"
 


*A week later*

 


Well everything seems to be going fine I haven't got any calls from the stalker. Nothing weird has happened. I haven't heard from Mad Clown in a week, which I miss him but he'll be back from Busan soon I assume.

 


(Michelle)"Still no call from Mad Clown"

(Ae-Cha)"No, which is weird he said he'd text me when he got back"

"Maybe he's still there"

"yea I guess but I wonder when he'll be back. Oh wait he's calling me"

 


*
"Hey, it's been a while"
"Yea, it's has you thought you'd get away with it huh"
"What are you talking about"
"You fired me and ruined my life, my wife left me"
"What who is this"
"You don't even remember me, is that how easy it was to you. You fired me like it was nothing and now my life is ruined"
"Nam Chu-bol is this you"
"Now you finally remember me"
"Its was your fault you got fired, your were a awful worker and you needed to go. You ruined your own life don't blame me an why do you ave Mad Clown's phone"
"Oh you mean your boyfriend well lets just say this is a eye for an eye. I told you that you'd regret firing me" *hang up*
"HELLO, HELLO, DAMN IT"
*
 


(Michelle)"What just happened"

(Ae-Cha)"That was Nam Chu-bol"

"What that douche bag you fired. How'd he get Mad Clown phone"

"I dont know but I'm worried so I'm going to call the police"

"Hey maybe he's the stalker"

 


*******************************************************************************
So how'd you like this update? Do you think Nam Chu-bol is the stalker?