Club NIght

Unexpected Love

Today has been a normal day other then this morning when that psycho sent me all that creep. Michelle was right I needed to get out so I decided to go out to a like party at a club.

 

(Michelle)"come one girl you need to look get dressed up it'll make you feel better, trust me"

(Ae-Cha)"Yea i want to look but , i don't want to over do it"

 

After about 30 minutes I was read

 

"How do I look"

"Great but lets put some make-up on you"

"No way i don't need make-up"

"Of course you don't but it'll make o look better"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"You know what i look better anyways lets go before we are late"

 

When we got there it was packed. A ton of cute guys but none of them on the level I wanted. I went into the VIP section, with all the crap I've been through I just started to drink and drink and drink. I have a really high tolerance for alcohol, so after 6 drink I was only a little tipsy.  I started dancing the night away or so I thought. It had been only 10 minutes apparently but it felt like a hour for me. It was the most fun i had in a while.

 

(Fana)"Noona I missed you, where have you been. I have been calling you forever.'

(Ae-Cha)"It's only been a week"

"I was worried after that night, are you alright"

"Yea I'm fine. I just needed some time, but I'm fine now"

"Good noona i was going to beat him up for you"

"Yea right Fana, I would have ha to pull him off you and fight for you"

"Yea right noona"

"Come on Fana let's have a great time and part hard"

"Yeah noona"

 

I'm a wild person so I stood up on a table and said "Cheers everyone, lets have a good night.Drank and part the night away wooh" With that everyone started to drink and things got pretty wild me and Fana went to the dance floor and started dancing our asses off but we really cant dance so it looked like a mess but no ne was really dancing good so I wasn't worried about it. Then Mad Clown walked in, I was really drunk so it looked like he walked in slow motion, he was so fine. I ran up to him and hugged him.

"He Clown Oppa I missed you"

"Clown oppa really you never call me that"

"Its because I missed you"

"I missed you too, how have you been"

"Good I just needed some time to myself ea know"

"Yea, I'm glad you feel better"

"Come on lets go dance"

"I cant dance though"

"So what"

 

I stated giving him drinks, he had a low tolerance so after a few drinks he was drunk and out dancing with me. Everything was good, the music was a amazing i was around m friends and having a good time. But of course that didn't last, all of a sudden I felt someone pulling me. I turned around and it was DOK2

 

"Get off of me"

"We need to talk"

"No we don't we're over so just stop it"

"I sorry i was little crazy that day but I really need to talk to ou it's important. We dont have to be together just talk to me for a second"

"No get away from me"

(Mad Clown)"You heard her get awayy from her"

"This has nothing to do with you"

"YES it does get away"

"Yea stay away from me and stop sending flowers, chocolate and presents to m office"

"I didn't send you chocolates your allergic to them"

"Whatever just leave me alone"

"Fine but remember I tried to help you"

"Just go"

 

He know I'm allergic to chocolates who set me them then.

 

 

*From across the room*

 

(?)"She looks so beautiful, why can't she just be mine I need here now"

 

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

Oh who sent her the chocolates? Who is looking at her form across the room? Tell me who you want it to be.