Your The Stalker

Unexpected Love

Jeez this guy keeps wearing me out. Sitting in Bed I was thinking about everything that has happened here. Its been awful, I mean sure there was some positives but there were way more negatives. I going to miss Mad Clown, Michelle, and John but once I leave I know it won't be long before  Michelle and John come back to the USA. Just as was about to lay back down my phone rang.

 

"Ms. Park this is the police we need you to come down to the station"

"Why what happened"

"We've caught  Nam Chu-bol and the person who he was holding hostage"

"WHAT you caught the stalker"

"Yes and  Nam Chu-bol"

"I'll be there in 20 minutes"

"Ok good bye"

"Bye"

 

Yes, Yes, this is the moment I'm going to meet that little bastard. I can finally know why he' been stalking me.

 

(Ae-Cha)"HEY, HEY, wake up we have to go"

(Mad Clown)"Why"

"The police just called me the have the stalker and  Nam Chu-bol we need to go now"

"What really ok lets go"

 

 

Driving to the police station I was speeding but I mean it was only because I was exited. This is a very important moment and no one here can judge me because they all drive lie mad men here.

 

 

"Umm hey Ae-Cha can you slow down, I'm having flashback to the accident"

"Don't worry we'll be fine, they  caught the little bastard that did that"

"I know but still"

 

 

I ignored Mad Clown's ing and maintained my speed within 10 minutes we were there.

 

 

"I'm never driving with you again"

"I wouldn't complain if I was you, I'm your only ride home"

 

 

I walked into the police and right away I noticed Nam Chu-bol but no one else looked familiar.

 

 

"Hello Ms.Park"

"Uh yea hi, I see  Nam Chu-bol but  were is the other guy"

"He is right here in lockup, we had to separate him Nam Chu-bol"

 

I turned the corner to look into the other cell and I couldn't believe it I still didn't recognize the guy.

 

(mad Clown)"What your the stalker"

(Ae-Cha)"You now this guy"

"Yea its Jtong"

"Who"

"Jtong he's a fellow khiphop rapper"

(Jtong)"Hey baby"

"Don't call me baby you freak, you have some explaining to do. Tell me everything why have you've done all this. I don't even know you, I don't even remember meeting you."

(Jtong)"Well sit down baby, I have a long story to tell you"

"Stop calling me baby you freak"

*************************************************************************************************************************************

OK finally you find out who the staler is, its Jtong. He's a khiphop artist who a lot of people find creepy or scary. You probably don't' know who he is unless you know about the khiphop/ underground scene. Here's a picture of him: