What's Going On

Unexpected Love

It's been a week since I got the call from Nam Chu-bol. Right after I got the call I reported Mad Clown missing, I can't believe something like this would happen. Its all my fault, I hope the find Mad Clown safe, I hope that bastard Nam Chu-bol isn't doing anything to him. If they do find him safe I'm going to leave I can't take this nothing good has come out of this trip to Korea.
 

 

(Michelle)"Hey Ae-Cha your phone is going off"

 

(on the phone)

(Ae-Cha)"Hello"

(Police)"Yes, hello Mrs.Park this is the police. We need you to come to the police station"

"Why have you found Jo Dong Rim"

"we would prefer you come down to the police station so we can solve this matter"

 



On the way there I was so nervous I hoped everything was all right. I took 3 big breathes before going in, I didn't know what to expect.

 

(Mad Clown)"YOU REPORTED ME MISSING"

(Ae-Cha)"Your alive"

"Of course I am why wouldn't I be"

 


I ran up to him and gave him a hug and kiss on the check

 

 

"Well I'm glad your happy to see me, but why did you report me missing"

"The guy I fired, Nam Chu-bol, he called me off of your phone and basically told me he had you. So I came down here and filled a report"

"Thank you for being worried about me but I'm fine, I was with my family the entire time until I finally came back home and the police were at my place"

"Then how did he get your phone then"

"Someone stole it from me, some tall guy, I'm tried to chase him down but he was too fast"

"A tall guy, that couldn't have been Nam Chu-bol. He's shorter then me no way it could have been him"

"Why don't we call my phone"

"Good idea"

 


Of course this idiot would get the wrong person what can he do right. This still worries me because I don't want a innocent person getting hurt. Luckily we were at the police station the could track the call"

 

 


(Ae-Cha)"Hello, idiot"

(Nam Nam Chu-bol) "Well you should be nicer to me, we dont want your boyfriend to suffer because of you"

"First off I dont have a boyfriend, second off Mad Clown is here with me so I dont know who you have"

"No he's here with me"

"No he's not"

"Yes he is, watch I'll get him to say something"

"Hello'

"see he's right here with me so who do you have"

"That's impossible the guy has been saying he was your boyfriend'

"Well he's not I keep telling you I dont have one. Put him on the phone"

(?)"hey baby I'm alright"

(Ae-Cha)"That voice sounds so familiar"

"Of course it would, I'm your boyfriend"

"No your my stalker, wow I cant believe this"

"I'm not a stalker, love you"

"Yea whatever put Nam Chu-bol back on the phone"

(Nam Chu-bo)"Who is this guy"

(Ae-Cha)"He's my stalker. Thanks for getting him"

"What, your stalker"

"You can keep him, I dont even care about him" *Hangs up

 


Wow this couldn't get any better Mad clown was fine, the police were able to trace the phone call, and I dont have to worry about that stupid stalker.In celebration of this great night me and Mad Clown went out and got drunk. His place was to far so we just came to my place he became this our person when he was drunk, it wasn't bad at all but it was exciting.

 


(Ae-Cha)"I've never seen you this way before"

(Mad Clown)"Well you never seen me drunk"

"Yea that's true, I'm really happy your safe, I was worried"

"How worried"

"Really worried"

 

 


All of he started kissing me, one thing lead to another and we were in my bed making out. I cant believe is happening. As always my phone goes off.

 


"Just give me one second'

"Hurry"
 

 

 

(On the phone)

(Ae-Cha)"Hello"

(Michelle)"Hey girl how is it going "

"Umm fine listen I'll call you back later"

"Is someone holding you hostage, say I'm not hunger if they are"

"NO I'm fine I'm just busy now"

"What do you mean busy its 2 o'clock in the morning"

"I'm just busy ok"

"Oh I know what your busy doing, telling me everything tomorrow"

"Ok bye"

"Bye you nasty girl"

 


*Turns off phone*
(Ae-Cha)"Umm sorry about that"

(Mad Clown)"Its ok come here and make it up to me"


(Ok so I don't know how to write but they did do some rated R things. More details will be given in the next chapter)



**********************************************************************************
It's sad to say but this story is coming to a end. It'll probably be 2 to 4 more chapters.You will find out who the stalker was.I think this is my favorite chapter. What do you guys think?