Love ME

Unexpected Love

DOK2 POV

 

Well that date what great I knew she was going to love me who wouldn't. During dinner I took a picture of her while she wasn't paying attention, she so y. I set the picture as my screen saver and the background of my phone she has officially replaced Rihanna. I know tomorrow ay lunch she's going to drooling all over me. The next day I was getting all for my girl when I got a call.

"Who this"

"Its The Quiett, I'm with Jay , and Zino were you at"

"I'm at home"

"Oh we coming over"

"I'm about to go out in an hour"

"We still coming over see you in 10"

 

Damn it they gonna mess up everything, I still got to get ready and I want to get there early.*10 minutes later
 

(The Quiett)"yah open up the door"

"I'm coming" Of course they barge in. Jay goes straight to the fridge and starts eating. Zino and The Quiett take over my the what the hell.

(Jay)"why you so dressed up"

I'm going out on a date"

(The Quiett)"What, since when and with who"

"Since last night and its this girl name Ae-Cha she y as hell and she in love with me"

(Zino)"what when you meet her"

"Two days ago"

(The Quiett, Jay, and Zino)"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Hahhahahahahahah"

(Zino)"She loves you, she probably doesn't even remember your name"

"She remember my name , she want me and bad"

(Jay)" yea right"

"she does wait she's calling me"

 

*

"Hey'

"Hey joon, its' Ae-cha I can't meet you today for lunch"

"WHAT WHY"

"I have to work, there's a lot of things I have to do here"

"But what about me I want to see you, aren't important to you"

"I'm sorry we can re-schedule and we just met yesterday"

"You can't do this to me, we have to meet"

"I'm sorry we can't and that's that"

"Yes we can"

"I have to go bye"

"Don't hang up on me" 

*

 

(The Quiett)"What happen did the women that loves you cancel"

"No she just got busy"

(Jay)"That was a cancel"

"Wait a second"

 

I went in my room and started calling and texting her. Why did she cancel, I just need to tell  her m true feelings, then she'll understand.In the meantime these guys got to get out of here

 

"Ok guys you got to go"

(The Quiett)"Why so you can cry in peace"

"No, I just called her back and she's coming over now so get out"

(Jay)"yea right"

"get out now"

(Zino)"Ok were going"

 

Finally they were gone why has she text or called back. I waited all day for her to call back and finally at 8 pm she called me. I got to seem cool.

 

(Dok2)"Hey who this"

(Ae-Cha)"Its Ae-cha"

"Oh hey I want to apologize for what happened earlier."

"Yea what was that all about"

 

Ok I got to think of a good lie. Since those guys were bothering me I'll blame it on them.

 

"I'm sorry, I told my friend about how cool you were and he bet me to say some things and like an idiot i did. Then he got my phone and started texting and calling you. I'm really sorry."

"Wow this was all because of a friend"

"Yea"

"Ok well I understand, me and my friends do dumb things too."

"So you forgive me"

"Yes"

 "Thank you for being so understanding"

"No problem its just i don't need any drama."

"I understand, so now that its all cleared up do you want to reschedule our date"

"Date"

"Yea date"

"Listen I'm fine with being friends but nothing more I don't want to be in a relationship at all. I'm focused on m business I don't want to be in a relationship"

"Ok I'm fine with that"

"Listen i have to go I'll talk to you later "

"ok bye"

"bye"

 

Yes it worked she forgave me but she just wants to be friends no way. I have to think up a plan. We'll start off as friends but over time I going to make her fall in love with me she has to.

 

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I hope you guys like this chapter. Sorry for not updating yesterday I'll day a double update tomorrow to make up for it. I has 2 other stories I'm thinking of doing. One is definitely going to happen the other one I have to think about. My stories are going to involve khiphop artist and I might involve a kpop artist. If you have any people you want involved in this or any other story tell me.