Goodbye

Unexpected Love

(Jtong)"It started on the day Fana brought you to meet all of us. When you walked in the restaurant it as love at first sight, your looked so beautiful. I didn't get to talk to you that night stupid Dok2 kept getting in the way. So I decided to get ride of him"

(Ae-Cha)"You wanted to kill him"

"I thought of that first but then I decided not to do that. I mean the guy has anger issues and he gets jealous very easy. So I decided to use that to my advantage and it worked."

"So he was telling the truth, you know you really have some issues dude"

"I'll take that as a I love you. Anyways I thought that would be it and we could be together, but no you just had to get close to Mad Clown"

(Mad Clown)"Yea that's right and we're dating, oh the things we've done to each other"

(Ae-Cha)"Hey don't say that"  

(Jtong)"You pig how can you do those disgusting things to her do you think she enjoys it"

(Mad Clown)"Well from the sounds she was making, it sure seems like she did"

 

Hmm I didn't now he could be so evil, I'm learning a lot about him.

 

(Ae-Cha)"Just continue the story"

(Jtong)"I wouldn't be treating you like this. Where was I at oh yea I was talking about your ugly pig. I was following you all day, when you to went out the day of the accident. I called you just to make sure you were ok of curse you blamed me for what happened but that was Nam Chu-Bol not me. When I found out Mad Clown was leaving I figured it was chance. I stole Mad Clown's phone so I could talk to you but that idiot Nam Chu-Bol kidnapped me thinking I was Mad Clown and now we're here"

"Seriously this is why our stalking me because out thought I was pretty"

"You gave me eye contact at the table, I thought that was your way of telling me you wanted me"

"I look at a lot of people that doesn't mean I want them. I'm sorry if you thought was a sign but it wasn't if you really liked me, you'd just leave me and the people I love alone please. Doing this isn't going to get me to like you. Its just going to make me hate you even more"

"But I love you"

 "If you really loved me then you would want me to be happy, you doing this isn't going to make me happy"

"I understand, I do want you to be happy but control your pig."

"you don't have to worry about that I'll be leaving Korea"

'What you cant do that"

"Yes I can and I won't be coming back"

"Fine if you want to break my heart, don't come crawling back to me"

"I won't"

 

After a half an hour we left the police station I was so happy this was all over. Nam Chu- Bol and Jtong will be going away for a long time so I don't have to worry about them

 

 

1 Month Later

 


The time has come for me to leave Korea, the court case against Nam Chu-Bol and Jtong is over and I can finally go home. Like I thought Michelle and John are leaving with me, my parents are taking over the company. We were at the airport , its about the time for us to board the plane.

(Ae-Cha)"You going to miss me"

(Mad Clown)"Yea I am, but we'll see each other again"

"You can come visit anytime"

(John)"Come on Ae-Cha we have to go"

(Ae-Cha)"Well bye"

(Mad Clown)"Bye"

 

I leant in for a kiss but he just put out his hand.

 

"What a handshake seriously, we've been doing way more then shaking hands for the past month. In fact last night you had me bent over a table"

"Well were in public now"

"I don't care"

 

I pulled him in and kissed him, we basically made out. Of course people stared at us but I didn't care, this is the last talk we'll see each for a while. We finally separated from the kiss, I gave him another peck and walked away.Bye Korea , bye Mad Clown.

 

**************************************************************************************************************************************************

Guys this is so sad its the end of this story

I hope you guys liked it, I was thinking about doing a sequel but I don't think that's going to happen.If you want follow my khiphop/dedicated to Mad clown tumblr, its called "Unemotionalmadclown.tumblr.com". I also have two other stories called "Who's The Best" and "Only Time Will Tell"