Sleep Talking

My Prince?

       -----------Continued-----------------

 --------Sora POV------------------

Saturday 11:29 pm

We stopped and heard Jiyun say something. Something shocking, something scary. We opened to the door, but she was asleep. She must've been sleep talking. Now we had to figure out if what she said was the truth. We went to back to our room and thought about it. It definitely couldn't be true. Jiyun wasn't the type of person to do this. Then I sighed. But I heard a deep sigh that wasn't mine. I looked over and saw Baekhyun awake. Then he looked at me. I panicked and looked away. Then he started talking to me.

"Were you thinking about what Jiyun said?"

"Yeah."

"It could be true...."

"I just hope it isn't... For all of us."

"Let's just hope Luhan doesn't find out."

"Yeah..."

Then we just stared at the ceiling quietly. We couldn't do anything, but hope that no one gets hurt. 

 

 

 

-----------------------Jiyun POV-------------------------

                        -----morning---------       Sunday 9:18 am

 

UGHHHH! I didn't want to wake up. WAIT---- I don't remember going to sleep...... I don't remember anything after running away from the haunted house. Where was I? I still couldn't open my eyes so I rolled around to see where I was. Then I hit something..... It felt like a human body. I started to feel it, and felt a hand bigger than mine. It felt warm and I was still sleepy, so I got closer and snuggled into that person's chest. Then I felt "that person" moving. I slowly opened my eyes to see Luhan in front of me. I was so shocked I crept back and started to fall-- But before i could Luhan grabbed my hand and pulled me up. 

"What happened? Where am I? Why are YOU here?"

Luhan got flustered and went out of the bed.

"It was a dare, don't worry, we only slept in the same bed and nothing more..."

Luhan went into the bathroom and washed his face.

"You got so scared at the haunted house that you fainted." he laughed.

Then instantly my face flushed bright red and I was so embarassed I couldn't talk. I started smacking my cheeks to calm down and talking to myself.

*Jiyun, you didn't do anything with Luhan. It's nothing, it's just like sleeping with Cherry (my puppy).*

After that we went to the room the others were in. When we entered I could tell Sora and Baekhyun was trying to avoid me. I wonder what was up.

I decided to ignore it and act casual. The rest of them started teasing me and Luhan, I felt so embarassed but I didn't say anything because he was my boyfriend. It really hurt me when Sehun teased us though. I had kept on telling myself that Sehun was secretly inlove with me... even though deep down I knew I was just lying to myself. But during that time I just smiled and acted embarassed. I really hated lying to Luhan, Sehun, Sora... everybody.... and even myself.......

But I couldnt tell anyone the truth because I didnt want to hurt Luhan... or i just don't want them to hate me.

 

 

------------------------------Luhan POV------------------------------------

 Sunday 11:05 am

 

(Kai and Sehun had to leave for private practices.)

"Bye." I yelled as I closed the door. 

Then I realized I was all alone. I started to look for Jiyun but i suddenly heard some noises in the kitchen. I walked inside but stopped. I saw Baekhyun and Sora talking. I slowly walked back and listened. I hate eavesdropping... but it sounded like it was about me.

"I can't stop avoiding them. I'm really bad at secrets! "

"Then should we just tell him, Sora?!?"

"I'm too scared to tell Luhan that... That Jiyun is inlove with Sehun."

"But we dont know if it's --"

I quickly left the room not listening to the rest of the things they said. I went to a nearby room and fell onto my knees.

Jiyun... inlove with Sehun? But why did she say she'd go out with me then?! Before I realized it, tears started to pour out of my eyes. I swear I was crying like a kid that got lost........

 

 

------------------Jiyun POV--------------------

Sunday 11:05am

 

Too bad Sehun had to go to practice. I was out in the garden watching Sehun and Kai leave. I wonder why Sehun can't be inlove with me? I laid on the grass thinking. I'm so mean, why can't I just fall in love with Luhan?!? I started to hit my cheeks again to calm down. This is too much drama for me. I just want to break up with him. But breaking up would mean hurting Luhan, and I just can't do that. What should i do? Then I froze and listened. I heard someone crying.....

I slowly went to the side of the house and looked inside the window.

I saw Luhan crying through the window. I wonder why he was crying...

Did I do something wrong? 

Should I go to him?

Should I let him have his space?

Then I realized, someone like me... a mean, unthoughtful person wouldn't be able cheer him up. Someone who's gonna break his heart, doesn't need to take care of him. I don't need to make him like me any more than he already does. It's going to be harder to break up with him. I sat down against the wall listening to him cry. And before I knew it I started crying too.

*Rustle* *Rustle*

I looked down and saw someone stepping on the leaves. I looked up and saw Kai, he was looking at Luhan crying.....

I wonder why he was here though. I thought he had practice.....

"Can I sit with you?" Kai smiled gently.

I had a feeling he knew what was happening, and I really wanted to talk to someone right now.

"Of course."

"Don't cry...it makes me want to cry too." Kai started to wipe my tears.

Then I remembered that I was crying. My face turned red and I wiped my tears.

"I can always lend you a shoulder. After all someone special to Luhan, is special to me."

Then I bursted out crying. "I'm not special to Luhan."

"Of course you are! You're his girlfriend."

" No I'm not! I'm in love with Sehun! I'm the most terrible person in the world!"

Kai was shocked, I could see it in his face. I started to leave but suddenly Kai grabbed my hand and embraced me.

"You can cry. You're not terrible at all. People's hearts change. Luhan will understand."

I started crying even more and I held onto Kai tighter.

I wonder why he was being so nice... Even though he said I wasn't terrible, I knew he was just trying to make me feel better. I really am terrible. But for my own sake, I'll just pretend to believe that Kai meant what he said.

"Thank you, Kai... I feel so much better."

 

                                           

                     

The End

(of this chapter)

 

 

 

Author Notes:

I really am gonna try harder to update! But this was a long chapter! Comment wat you think! Remember to subscribe and upvote! Thanks! I love you guys! ;)

 

Edited by: oppa-so-pretty

;)